Reviews for Silly Boy
shaz308 chapter 1 . 11/2
This was a beautiful one shot.
Anita chapter 1 . 4/29
Beautiful story *sobbing* thank you.
lemonangeljuice chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Than you for this touching story. You have squeezed a lifetime into a single chapter. As I shed some tears, I am reminded that there is an end to one's own lifetime.
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I can hardly see my screen through this veil of tears - How I loved this, especially your silly boy and your beautiful girl. #6 made me tear up, and in that aftermath, you made it so easy to feel her hurt and his despondency. I just turned 40 this year and I lament my own greys, so that stage of their life really resonated with me. And this sad, yet gorgeous, Cejsmom - a lovely full-circle.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing your talents with us.

Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
This was simply beautiful...

Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
oh how sad but so beautiful, very well written. im new to ur stories but finding out how much i love them
annaharding chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Crying now. What a beautiful story! Thanx for sharing.
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
:) sniff! loved this.
Marie One chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Wow, what a life.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Such a sweet story of life and love. Thanks for being brave enough to post it and share :)
newgirl13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Beautiful story!. Now I understand why you helped guys are amazing.
albadolores chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
damnnnn i'm crying so hard , thank god i'm alone in the house right now, ohhhh Cejsmom, this was wonderful , like you're talking to a friend telling te story of your life, and i can visual the roads and the cemtery where they slide, and yo explain all so well, , and this is a life and death a full circle of a beauty,
I love this hun, i wish you could made this a story a complete one with details, and tendernss and hotness and playfulnesss,i hope you keep writing 3
DropsOfLemon chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
That was absolutely adorable! I may have shed a tear at that last part...
lebells1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That's one fulfilling, wonderful life told with lovely characters, beautiful words, a warm and beating heart. Thank you for writing, thank you for sharing, thank you for the smiles in the tears... ;")
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So very sweet. Tears are rolling down my face. They should be happy tears though because this story is about a life we should all be envious of. Thank you for sharing this with us. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »