Reviews for Tristan's New Life
Lord rage quit chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
Dude I must I've read every single chapter with awe and respect. I thank u for creating this book. Also if u would like another OC please let me know for I have one in mind. I thank u for this book and I hope u have a wonderful time writing. Chao
The-Alicorn-of-Deduction chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
Amazing story can't wait for the sequel
NullRitter chapter 27 . 3/18/2013
It would be hilarious if Isaac bought a bunch of firearms and machines and stuff like that with Tristan's credit card and transferred the debt to some random guy's bank account...Anyway, great (if somewhat unorthodox) ending, and I can't wait till part 2!
Flutter Night chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
Thanks for answering my question. This was really good. So.. now we are in earth. Yes! Hope you can write the sequel soon. Bye.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/17/2013
I just can't stop imagining what would happen if Shadow found his way into a gun shop...
goldenponyboy chapter 26 . 3/15/2013
Okay... That's one way to do it. (I still thought my way was better). But hey, it's your fic. Oh, and if want to use the whole Gamestop scene from On My Honor, be my guest.
Inkweaver22 chapter 26 . 3/15/2013
Oh good, I'm able to follow the plot again. Sorry, but those chapters after the "villains" showed in up Ponyville were just completely confusing. I still don't understand how the other two were really their friends from before. D X
Oh well, each chapter brings us closer to part 2! And then the REAL fun can begin.
NullRitter chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
Many Trip of Manliness FTW!
LuluCalliope chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
...okay. I really don't want to know what they drew on her face, lol.

YAY! Chapter update! I love these!
Mintmaddog chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
hm so it's nearly there. good thing they aint going spaically Twi she would go nuts on trying to learn everthing!
Flutter Night chapter 26 . 3/14/2013
So... now we are going to earth. Yes! Awesome! But... I'm gonna miss Twilight. But I don't want to see her get hurt, so I'm in. So.. is it done? Good chapter by the way. Catcha ya later.
NullRitter chapter 25 . 3/11/2013
Great Chapter, and good luck with that English paper!
goldenponyboy chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
Great chapter... up to the point at the end. Why would you do that? I... I... Alright, I'll admit I laughed. And you have my full support on the whole English Paper thing. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LuluCalliope chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
*facepalms* Oh, no, what did they draw on her face? I don't want to know...I don't want to know...I don't want to know...

UPDATE QUICKLY BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW!

Ahem! Sorry about that...

Anyway, good luck with your paper. We're all here for you. *brohoof*

Wait...can Pegasisters brohoof? Meh, whatever.
Flutter Night chapter 25 . 3/9/2013
Is it over, or are you still going to continue? Either way, good chapter. Peace out and see ya later.