Reviews for Definition
C-Nuggets N.L chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Yay! I love it! ZoNa fluffiness. :D
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
loved it! Keep up the good work
navitor3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I liked Nami's thoughts on past happenings. I still wish she had been there when he was cut. Nice that she said she missed him during the time-skip as well.
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh I loved this! Such a sweet piece of fic!

BTW KANPAI means "bottoms up", it's used when people are drinking/toasting; while Banzai means "long life".:)
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Very cute, I love interaction between them. I was also very interested in the part you mentioned about Arlong Park where Zoro fought Arlong and the Fishmen, and Nami wasnt aware of what happened with Mihawk - ive always been interested in now Nami feels about Zoro carelessly putting himself in danger.
fmdevil chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Damn... And I was hoping to have posted the first ZoNa story of the New Year, ah well, I conceed, but only because it was a great one-shot.

I loved the little trip down memory lane, as well as the fluffy ending. Very well done.

As always; keep up the great work ;}
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was great! Nami and Zoro's first meeting is still my favorite moment of theirs and I always did want Zoro to be the one to rescue Nami instead of Sanji at TB. He shared his sake after all...guess he doesn't mind being Nami's hero in the end.