Reviews for Tumblr Crushing
Stalianha chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hello, I like your story so far. Too bad you still haven't update yet. I hope you'll soon ! I like the idea of the online stalker, it's really cute. And good guess for the tumblr url of everyone. (By the way, you made me learn something 'cause I didn't even know that thing exists.) I will look forward to your story. See you soon. ;)
QuietDragon13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Interesting story. Please continue! I'm curious on who Xion's secret admirer is.
Riku7474 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Riku, you, you BEAST! xD I love it!
candybear24 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
What the hell are you waithing for? Finish this!
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I like their usernames! Especially, must-have-headphones, artists-impression, no-gel-necessary, and shadesofblackandwhite.
Will you continue this story? I hope you do, the idea's great! :D
Peach chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I don't know how, but you managed to include two of my three favorite things at once into one fanfic (My three KH OTPs and Tumblr)

Like seriously, I love you so much right now. I don't even know what to say about the fanfic except the obvious, the crush is Riku.
Peach
The Key to the Twilight Soul chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Hehe. Very good. Continue!
PooperScooper000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
LOOL! I GET IT, no-gel-necessary. xD So, Riku's the secret admirer? Update soon!
PinkParadise23 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love the Riku x Xion pairing. And the story in general is interesting! please continue! :D
The Unknowing Herald chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is everything I was waiting for... okay, it's not Zaqua, but it's the second most underated and scarce shipping I like on this website. Rion!

Don't you dare abandon this like you did to "I Wish", I can relate with Xion on this, except I'm the guy who STILL says "Hell naw" to these things.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
XD Xion's inner thoughts make me laugh.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
HeartsMockingjay chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love this story already! It's hilarious and cute and pretty relatable to me at the same time. Hope you write more!