Reviews for Mai's Teacher
Shu Ouma GC chapter 1 . 6/10
Damn
salasdaniel74 chapter 1 . 3/18
I will think of an answer over cloud watching, ~troublesome.
The Perfect Re TPR chapter 2 . 3/12
gonna take a guess, and guess its sasukes sharingan since he seems to love making physical notes on his body to remind him of the worst of people (which is why he had the bells and straw hat like akatsuki and the long hair of madara...)
The Perfect Re TPR chapter 3 . 3/12
whelp guessed wrong. i wonder where ull go with this story honestly, and jf ull continue it to legend of korra... anyways, nice chapter even tho im getting a lil impatient due to how i wanna see how aang reacts to naruto and likewise.. i can honestly guess how naruto would react to aang, but aang being the child he is while seeing the fire nation as genocidal assholes, and seeing naruto on their side would probably make him immediately hostile and antagonize naruto... god how i would love to see Aang antagonize naruto, making naruto the misunderstood antagonist xD
The Perfect Re TPR chapter 1 . 3/12
amazing first chaoter. i do have a few complaints if ciurse, but none that are too major... except that it was kinda oc how he would be so suddenly focused on building up uzu out of nowhere, and that he didnt think of konoha as his home... which i call bullshit. He fucking killed so many people and such in the name of konoha and peace and his precious people... and most of his friends are in konoha. so yeah, i dont believe him when he says he doesnt feel like konoha was ever his home... but meh. its ur story. just curious... why Mai of all people? and why choose THAT family as her ancestors... tho it is very funny how its those ones xD
DollheadReader1417 chapter 20 . 1/1
Alright i just finished the story
and hi there
this story was great.
i jist love fictions that are completed
the endingvwas great..
not tooo much and not tooo less
pairings overall good
fighting keep it up and the lemon surprised me though xdd
Overall it was a nice story and thank you . will check ur other stories..
Have a happy new year
and keep up the good work
fav and followed
shiningspirit chapter 20 . 12/26/2016
bruh i loved this story it was f...ing amazing good plot, excellent character evolution, all in all an incredible story.
ReignOfTheFlash24 chapter 9 . 11/11/2016
Almost cried in this chapter.
Tensai Kunshin665 chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
Brilliant...that's all I'll say.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
You know I kind of wonder about something. Kaguya Otsutsuki became the Jubi when the Shinju fused with her, at least that's my understanding. So what would happen if one: Black Zetsu was destroyed, and two: the Shinju tree was either incinerated(assuming one could get close to it) or uprooted(again if you can get close to it)? Would Kaguya return to her true form, or at the very least regain control of her self?
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Question, if Konoha was wiped from the planet how could Mai be a descendant from the Nara Clan, the only way to make that possible is if Shikamaru was out on a mission when the village was assaulted, btw what happened to Karin since she wasn't with the fag.
Black chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
That was one of the best stories I've ever read and I can't wait for the sequel
stinkerdoodle chapter 11 . 9/18/2016
Those two are going to be the death of me. Also, I noticed that you set Katara's age pretty high compared to Aang's. I always assumed she was about 14, or do you not plan on including any other pairings? I imagine Naruto x Mai will just be the only romantic focus.
stinkerdoodle chapter 10 . 9/18/2016
Haha, guess it's not Ursa then. I have to say though. I kept telling myself that Naruto was so strong because he's 5000 years old, in reality he's really only 116 (?) and isn't quite all powerful as I perceived him to be. I really like how Naruto and Mai are developing. Love this story.
stinkerdoodle chapter 8 . 9/18/2016
Wait a second, Naruto isn't going to get with Ursa is he? She's the first person that came to mind, but I'm sure there are other possibilities.