Reviews for Mai's Teacher
ReignOfTheFlash24 chapter 9 . 11/11
Almost cried in this chapter.
Tensai Kunshin665 chapter 20 . 10/19
Brilliant...that's all I'll say.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 10/14
You know I kind of wonder about something. Kaguya Otsutsuki became the Jubi when the Shinju fused with her, at least that's my understanding. So what would happen if one: Black Zetsu was destroyed, and two: the Shinju tree was either incinerated(assuming one could get close to it) or uprooted(again if you can get close to it)? Would Kaguya return to her true form, or at the very least regain control of her self?
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 10/13
Question, if Konoha was wiped from the planet how could Mai be a descendant from the Nara Clan, the only way to make that possible is if Shikamaru was out on a mission when the village was assaulted, btw what happened to Karin since she wasn't with the fag.
Black chapter 20 . 10/9
That was one of the best stories I've ever read and I can't wait for the sequel
stinkerdoodle chapter 11 . 9/18
Those two are going to be the death of me. Also, I noticed that you set Katara's age pretty high compared to Aang's. I always assumed she was about 14, or do you not plan on including any other pairings? I imagine Naruto x Mai will just be the only romantic focus.
stinkerdoodle chapter 10 . 9/18
Haha, guess it's not Ursa then. I have to say though. I kept telling myself that Naruto was so strong because he's 5000 years old, in reality he's really only 116 (?) and isn't quite all powerful as I perceived him to be. I really like how Naruto and Mai are developing. Love this story.
stinkerdoodle chapter 8 . 9/18
Wait a second, Naruto isn't going to get with Ursa is he? She's the first person that came to mind, but I'm sure there are other possibilities.
ahitt6345 chapter 4 . 8/28
To be honest, I don't get why Naruto isn't teaching Azula either
ZERONEX chapter 20 . 7/24
I think I'm going blind, oh wait, their tears. Word of advice; listen to full metal alchemist: hologram at this chapter, they'll bring the feels in you.
LegionnaireBlaze chapter 19 . 6/19
True Eye of Ascended Spirits
Eye of Spiritual Balance
Shin Rinne-Sharingan
I've got loads of names.
helfire lord of the 8th flame chapter 20 . 6/13
this is probably the greatest story i've read on fanfiction. dude you are an artist at fanficton, story was great, plot was the best, the ending is what really hit home for me though 10/10 and a full 5 stars
NeonZangetsu chapter 1 . 6/10
Not bad! A fine read, one I'll be sure to continue reading...
I'm guessing Mai is an Uchiha descendant, bit still... Plus, if Ty Lee were to be a descendant of Rock Lee (both are proficient in Taijutsu), wouldn't it be weird because she uses a Jyuken-like taijutsu?
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 5/13
interesting story so far. and while i realize it's for story purposes. Naruto was extremely stupid not to kill Ozai then and there. and you've already had him express regret about showing mercy to Sauske when he didn't deserve it, meaning you have him repeating past mistakes.