Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
cilepe chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Force choking or regular choking? It wasn't quite clear. Scary Anakin; much scarier than in the film.
RKF22 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Well done so the truth is out can't wait till obi wan finds out hopefully it won't be too late may the force be with you
pronker chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Anakin is acting the calculating, conniving part here - are we sure he is not tainted with the DarK Side irrevocably? I hope he takes that opportunity that he's thinking about to thank his Master for the years of devoted training!
undergroundirector chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Again your writing is to a standard that is rarely matched, great chapter. It is clear that the main part to the story is about to come to pass. The atmosphere is clearly one of the calm before the storm type feel to it.

Again from Ob-Wan's perspective I love the humble nature he possess when it comes to his own valves. I particularly liked the part mention that the Jedi has a whole always saw Obi-Wan as a great knight with such high potential. Also Anakins remembering the stark differences between his Knighting and his Master, the fact the Jedi are not above compliments and phrase were credit is due is a great relieve in some ways to know Jedi for the most are not emotionless drones.

Anakins section was great for the purpose that ever time in comes to his perspective you can see his gradual deterioration. I look forward to husband and wife reuniting can't wait to see what happens there.

Again great chapter and I look forward to things to come
Mony19 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Nice chapter

I am still not fully trustful of Dooku but he has given them a hint on the evil one as he said the person is trying to convert Anakin to the Dark Side, and only one person is constantly talking to Anakin.

Anakin didn't deserve to be a knight. His ego makes him arrogant and jealous of others. He keeps saying Obi-Wan is getting favouritism when in fact it is because Obi-Wan is a great and humble Jedi, better than Anakin will ever be.

ud soon
RKF22 chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
So he's knighted now can't wait to see the confrontation between him and padme and what obi wan will do may the force be with you my dear
undergroundirector chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Wow now that chapter was so emotional deep and at same steeped in irony.

Anakin Skywalker, I always thought hot head? Yes. Immature? Definitely Yes. Rash? Yes. Idiot Definitely Not! A padwan is sent on his trials to see if there skilled and well rounded enough to partake in all aspects of being a Knight. The trials normally a test the council always seems to choose in order to test the padwan's weakest or less used skills . . . And the 'chosen one' gets drunk and cheats on his wife -_-. Simply no word's.

It was amazing to see the extent of Padme's reactions to her new realized feelings. I can wait to see her what she does next when it comes to both Jedi.

I understand Padme believes they shared recognition of each other's feelings through the force? Or did I misinterpreted ? Either way even if that's true I don't see it in Obi-Wans character to say or do anything about it. He doesn't know Padme's feelings towards her husband which should technically be stronger for him. I see Padme going to have to make the move if anything is happen between them. Or maybe the list?

Amazing chapter looking forward to the next.
Mony19 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Ah Anakin. I keep saying it but such a gullible idiot.

Finally Padme is recognizing the feelings she has for Obi-Wan and the Force is telling them both as well. Their love is one that could last forever, but I doubt they will have time for that yet. I wonder if he will go to the gym as well.

I don't know how she will break the news of divorce to Anakin, he thinks of her as his property instead of his equa. Well he has committed adultery right now, and he has no say for himself.

Can't wait for more

ud soon
Starfire201 chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that what Asaji just did was the mission that Nineve was initially requested to do. I'm actually not surprised that Palpatine/Sidious has another Hand. I read Timothy Zahn's first post-SW series, and remember Thrawn referring to his having multiple Hands, although the former Hand he was talking to did not believe him at that time and only came to do so later on. She played Anakin very well, and I can see him becoming obsessed with her in some way.

Where Anakin is concerned, it's easy to see how events (as well as Palpatine's spin on them) are influencing him. More and more, he's going down a darker path.

Padme's decision comes as no surprise, and while I think that her choice to not go to Obi-Wan straight away after the divorce proceedings are concluded is admirable, considering she knows that Anakin does consider her as his, whether married to her or not, I also think that her breaking the news to him when she sees him again is only going to cement Palpatine's insinuations in his mind as the truth. It isn't going to go well.
RKF22 chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Wow didn't see that one coming excellent job now ani has got sum explaining to do may the force be with you my dear
November9Noir chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
Oh...Daniella, Daniella, Daniella, you're killing me! This series is so long and so good, I keep reading thinking I'm waiting for the 'good parts', but everything is nicely plotted, the story moves along not too fast but not too slow, great characterization and it just keeps getting better! This last bit with Padme and Obi-Wan dancing, so sweet, the longing...

Still following! And I loved Yoda's dialogue last chapter, very much how he talks! Well done, and see you next time!
Mony19 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Aww great chapter

Nice little scene described between Obi-Wan and Padme. She doesn't ave irrational fear about Anakin's temper and she needs to stop telling herself that.

I wonder what Anakin's trial will be.

I still don't fully trust Dooku, regardless of what he says.
Starfire201 chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
Seems like some of the threads are starting to pull together. Events seem to be moving along a bit more quickly.
undergroundirector chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
As to your traditional standard, well thought out, nice flow, plot kept elusive and amazing.

I felt myself almost respecting Anakins though patterns this week, they show an ever so little hint of the Jedi the council want him to be. Also the fact that we can see that Anakin does still in fact look upon Obi-Wan as father figure.

The ball was great seen overall, its nice to final see Padmé finally reacting to Obi-Wan instead of the other way round. Can I ask, near the end she touches on her thoughts of reuniting with Obi-Wan before knowing Anakins feels, was that mentioned in a previous chapter as I don't recall it ?

Again great work and I look forward to your next update . . .
pronker chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Good final para, the dreams that they both have being in time with the music. Liked Anakin's portrayal, as someone who is nervous, but confident enough. And he learned since last time, ha, that he couldn't conceal his apprehension from the council!

Aw, the dance moment - very evocative and yeah, that purple gown in TCW suited Padme well.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »