Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
Starfire201 chapter 24 . 5/31/2013
He has officially crossed the line. I'm not certain whether or not he's right that the Council would support him over Padme, but given some of his conduct and how some of the members view him, he may find himself in for a bit of a shock.

I'm not surprised by what he did, really. If he could have such an extreme reaction to the death of his mother, then an announcement like that from Padme (a person he thinks he loves) is just bound to trigger a similar one.
Mony19 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Well, now she knows the real Anakin. Such a bastard. I hope her security does get to her in time. The Jedi's need to hear about this. She didn't drive him to be who he is now. She was a part of it but he has always been unstable and Palpatine played on that as well.

Poor Padme, I had hope she would see Anakin for what he is before she got hurt, but at least this will make everyone see the bastard he is and not some "Chosen One"

Can't wait for the next update on June 7
pronker chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
/his decision to deceive the Order once more concerning himself/

Yes, he's into the groove of deceiving, a difficult one to rise above. But, so is she and I'm glad you included 'Naboo is used to dealing with secrets,' too because she is also used to deception, regarding the use of handmaiden decoys. They are both of them complex people. Where it all goes pear-shaped is when he gets physical with her, because up until then it's the usual breakup scene where one wants to break up and the other doesn't. Good writing about her moving away from him and back and forth in the room, as the argument escalates.
cilepe chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Force choking or regular choking? It wasn't quite clear. Scary Anakin; much scarier than in the film.
RKF22 chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Well done so the truth is out can't wait till obi wan finds out hopefully it won't be too late may the force be with you
pronker chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Anakin is acting the calculating, conniving part here - are we sure he is not tainted with the DarK Side irrevocably? I hope he takes that opportunity that he's thinking about to thank his Master for the years of devoted training!
undergroundirector chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Again your writing is to a standard that is rarely matched, great chapter. It is clear that the main part to the story is about to come to pass. The atmosphere is clearly one of the calm before the storm type feel to it.

Again from Ob-Wan's perspective I love the humble nature he possess when it comes to his own valves. I particularly liked the part mention that the Jedi has a whole always saw Obi-Wan as a great knight with such high potential. Also Anakins remembering the stark differences between his Knighting and his Master, the fact the Jedi are not above compliments and phrase were credit is due is a great relieve in some ways to know Jedi for the most are not emotionless drones.

Anakins section was great for the purpose that ever time in comes to his perspective you can see his gradual deterioration. I look forward to husband and wife reuniting can't wait to see what happens there.

Again great chapter and I look forward to things to come
Mony19 chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
Nice chapter

I am still not fully trustful of Dooku but he has given them a hint on the evil one as he said the person is trying to convert Anakin to the Dark Side, and only one person is constantly talking to Anakin.

Anakin didn't deserve to be a knight. His ego makes him arrogant and jealous of others. He keeps saying Obi-Wan is getting favouritism when in fact it is because Obi-Wan is a great and humble Jedi, better than Anakin will ever be.

ud soon
RKF22 chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
So he's knighted now can't wait to see the confrontation between him and padme and what obi wan will do may the force be with you my dear
undergroundirector chapter 22 . 5/21/2013
Wow now that chapter was so emotional deep and at same steeped in irony.

Anakin Skywalker, I always thought hot head? Yes. Immature? Definitely Yes. Rash? Yes. Idiot Definitely Not! A padwan is sent on his trials to see if there skilled and well rounded enough to partake in all aspects of being a Knight. The trials normally a test the council always seems to choose in order to test the padwan's weakest or less used skills . . . And the 'chosen one' gets drunk and cheats on his wife -_-. Simply no word's.

It was amazing to see the extent of Padme's reactions to her new realized feelings. I can wait to see her what she does next when it comes to both Jedi.

I understand Padme believes they shared recognition of each other's feelings through the force? Or did I misinterpreted ? Either way even if that's true I don't see it in Obi-Wans character to say or do anything about it. He doesn't know Padme's feelings towards her husband which should technically be stronger for him. I see Padme going to have to make the move if anything is happen between them. Or maybe the list?

Amazing chapter looking forward to the next.
Mony19 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Ah Anakin. I keep saying it but such a gullible idiot.

Finally Padme is recognizing the feelings she has for Obi-Wan and the Force is telling them both as well. Their love is one that could last forever, but I doubt they will have time for that yet. I wonder if he will go to the gym as well.

I don't know how she will break the news of divorce to Anakin, he thinks of her as his property instead of his equa. Well he has committed adultery right now, and he has no say for himself.

Can't wait for more

ud soon
Starfire201 chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that what Asaji just did was the mission that Nineve was initially requested to do. I'm actually not surprised that Palpatine/Sidious has another Hand. I read Timothy Zahn's first post-SW series, and remember Thrawn referring to his having multiple Hands, although the former Hand he was talking to did not believe him at that time and only came to do so later on. She played Anakin very well, and I can see him becoming obsessed with her in some way.

Where Anakin is concerned, it's easy to see how events (as well as Palpatine's spin on them) are influencing him. More and more, he's going down a darker path.

Padme's decision comes as no surprise, and while I think that her choice to not go to Obi-Wan straight away after the divorce proceedings are concluded is admirable, considering she knows that Anakin does consider her as his, whether married to her or not, I also think that her breaking the news to him when she sees him again is only going to cement Palpatine's insinuations in his mind as the truth. It isn't going to go well.
RKF22 chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Wow didn't see that one coming excellent job now ani has got sum explaining to do may the force be with you my dear
November9Noir chapter 21 . 5/12/2013
Oh...Daniella, Daniella, Daniella, you're killing me! This series is so long and so good, I keep reading thinking I'm waiting for the 'good parts', but everything is nicely plotted, the story moves along not too fast but not too slow, great characterization and it just keeps getting better! This last bit with Padme and Obi-Wan dancing, so sweet, the longing...

Still following! And I loved Yoda's dialogue last chapter, very much how he talks! Well done, and see you next time!
Mony19 chapter 21 . 5/10/2013
Aww great chapter

Nice little scene described between Obi-Wan and Padme. She doesn't ave irrational fear about Anakin's temper and she needs to stop telling herself that.

I wonder what Anakin's trial will be.

I still don't fully trust Dooku, regardless of what he says.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »