Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
MADStar529 chapter 18 . 2/19/2014
Love seeing Qui-Gon actually saying that he should've said goodbye to him.
MADStar529 chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
Oh my god, I just want to hit Anakin a couple times!
MADStar529 chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
Great perspective. Love it.
MADStar529 chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
Mace is going to regret that!
Starfire201 chapter 45 . 11/5/2013
Wrapped up very nicely.
undergroundirector chapter 45 . 10/30/2013
I'll admit I read this final chapter reluctantly as I knew it was the final chapter. It was truly a fitting ending to an amazing story.

Each perspective was appreciated and well written on there insight to the final events of the story. Though Obi-Wan and Padmé were center stage in this story the other characters really became important in this story and was to see their parts properly closed out with pair.

I hope its not to long before I get to R&R one of your stories again. Already read your peak into 'Bid Time Return' and already dying to see how you rewrite Star Wars history again.

Until next time, as you have expressed to me on many occasion . . .

May the Force be with You.
jitzu chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
Great!Congratulations! My pleasure reading your Obidala stories,can't wait for more. At least here our favourite romance come you!
meganangels chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
I like that. It was good. I did not know about Clee Rhara being Garen's Jedi Master. I look her up, but there was no picture. Do you have a picture of her?
Keira-House M.D chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
Fantastic ending to the story. It was great to see the views of Padme, Dooku, Nineve and Qui-Gon explaining different events. A brilliant Star Wars fic that I really enjoyed reading.
pronker chapter 46 . 10/25/2013
Happy writing :)
pronker chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
Congratulations on the completion of your story! This chappie ties up the problem of Dooku, who appears to have settled into his new life, as well as Garen and family. In your headcanon, since there is a Mara, will there be a Luke? And what became of the List, I wonder. Good to see a wedding at the end, of course, and Qui-Gon musings as to the events that he set into place.
Mony19 chapter 45 . 10/25/2013
Great Ending to an awesome fic

I like how you had everyone's musings at the ends, their thoughts and hopes for the future. Good that Bail is the new Supreme Chancellor, he can hopefully put an end to the corruption. Dooku is lucky he got that second chance and he should use it wisely. Now there isn't much of the dark side so he should be fine.

It is nice Qui-Gon was able to witness Obi and Padme's wedding. In a way it is good he doesn't regret trying to help Anakin; however, it was always bad that he made Obi-Wan promise to look after him.

It seems the Jedi Order loosened up a few rules which is great and also nice that they helped Garen and his wife.

Really enjoyed reading this fic, and can't wait to read the upcoming ones.
Starfire201 chapter 44 . 10/18/2013
I read both versions of the new chapter. I won't deny that when I first read it, I did think the battle went a bit quickly, but at the same time, I wasn't sure how you could have expanded it any further. However, I did like the altered chapter as well. Extended the battle just enough, I thought.

Can't deny I would have liked to see a bit more from Palpatine's POV, but that is certainly a small thing, and this chapter worked as well without it. I can imagine he was startled only for a minute before attempting to come up with a backup plan.

But even as this story is ending, I can't help but think that the Sith threat wouldn't be ended. Sidious was a different breed of Sith. He went against the Rule of Two and fostered the dark abilities of several Force users. I know you won't go further, but it's not hard to see that possibility. The Jedi realized that they must adapt, but they might be too far behind at this point.

However, that would be a story for another time. At least for now, there's a chance for a better future.
Keira-House M.D chapter 44 . 10/18/2013
A brilliant chapter. I'm glad the Senate part of the plan seemed to go well. The duel between the four masters and Palpatine was great - I was sad that Kit Fisto died, but considering that in canon it was not just him, but almost all the Jedi, who were killed, this seems the better option. Looking forward to more.
meganangels chapter 44 . 10/18/2013
O Yes. Great! So, is Padme going to be the Chancellor?
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »