Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
Mony19 chapter 43 . 10/11/2013
Great Chapter

I loved the duel and Anakin's impatience and arrogance really came out during it. I love that Obi-Wan was able to deliver the blow despite him wanting to do the opposite.

Now it should be interesting when the news of Anakin's demise reaches the Chancellor, or maybe the Jedi will try to hide it a little to catch him off guard.

can't wait for next update
Starfire201 chapter 43 . 10/11/2013
Well, one could say he was both self-absorbed and misguided to the very end. What he did could be called beyond forgiveness, and yet I pity him.

Heck of a battle, though I think the repercussions are going to be quick to come. I doubt Palpatine will be happy. I think that Jedi got some revenge from the grave.
pronker chapter 43 . 10/11/2013
Good action writing - sad that Obi-Wan had to execute,
RKF22 chapter 43 . 10/11/2013
A great duel indeed now for darth sibdious may the force be with you
meganangels chapter 42 . 10/6/2013
Ooo, who is the voice behind him? Obi-Wan?
I know that you have Garen in the story, why no Bant or Reeft? They are Obi-Wan friends as well.
I like it. I am hooked.
Mony19 chapter 42 . 10/4/2013
OOH, Anakin's thoughts were interesting but again he speaks about the power within him, which is all he is fixated on. I am glad he and Padme's marriage have finally been dissolved.

I wonder if it is Obi-Wan coming to confront him now, he will have to defeat him because they don't want Anakin to run and tell the Chancellor that they are on to him.

Ah the suspense. I can't wait for next week.
Starfire201 chapter 42 . 10/4/2013
When I read the section where Anakin was thinking about that assignment he'd been given, which so carefully left a number of details out, I could only stare in disbelief. When I read the part where he was puzzled by why no one from the Chancellor's office has told the Order about is going on and why, I wanted to physically shake him. A person who has no emotional or mental issues would be questioning those on a serious level, not just thinking about it so casually as if they were just thinking about how nice the weather's been lately.

And that isn't to mention a few other things I noticed when I read that section. Anakin has one skewed moral compass, no doubt about it. And I can't help but agree with Padme's thoughts regarding him in the first section, either.

No points for guessing who's behind him, I'm certain. Things are heating up fast.
Keira-House M.D chapter 42 . 10/4/2013
Great chapter. It was interesting to see reactions from Padme and Anakin to the end of their marriage, as well as how dignified Padme was in hugging Anakin after what he did - I suppose it was for the good person he was (may still be, inside). As for who is waiting for Anakin, it seems like it might be Obi-Wan. Looking forward to more.
pronker chapter 42 . 10/4/2013
Padme shows a lot of class here, and she has her relationship with Obi-Wan to give her strength and a sense of going on to greater things - not something that Anakin has, at least on the personal level. Neatly done legal writing - so the marriage is concluded, to everyone's satisfaction except Anakin's. You've managed to make him understandable, if not pitied, something to be praised as a writer! Looking forward to the next chapter.
RKF22 chapter 42 . 10/4/2013
oh I bet its obi wan probably nice cliffhanger may the force be with you
undergroundirector chapter 41 . 9/28/2013
It feels like its all coming toward the Climax quiet quickly. Another great chapter I have always loved the pace in which you set your stories and the timing for what has happened in this chapter really did feel right.

I am really looking forward to both Padmé and Obi-Wan meeting again with Anakin, seeing what happens and there reactions to each others presence.

I must admit though I am happy that this story is reaching the most anticipated parts, I'm also sad knowing that your story is coming to an end. I will miss the regular update and I hope your next one won't be too far behind.
undergroundirector chapter 40 . 9/28/2013
Nice work.

It has all the interactions between the pairing we all hoped to see finally come finally to pass.

Two chosen ones? Genius Move. I do look forward to seeing how you have that play out, Obi-Wan vs Anakin ? Obi-Wan vs Palpatine ? Obi-Wan vs both ? That will be highly anticipated no matter which way it turns out.

To make things better I get to read 41 immediately awesome.
Starfire201 chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
I kind of expected the baby to be a girl and hope Mara is luckier in this incarnation than she was in her other one.

And something tells me that the meetings aren't going to go smoothly. Palpatine is bound to figure out that something went very wrong and with the leash he assigned Anakin gone now, I have no doubt that Anakin is going to cause some trouble, too.

May the Force be with them all, indeed.
Keira-House M.D chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
Great chapter. I enjoyed all the Padme/Obi-Wan interaction, and it was great to see Padme learning more about using a lightsabre. I'm glad both Garen and Nineve are safe, and that their daughter is safely born. Now they also have some proof about the Sith, which should help. Still, I doubt it will be easy. Looking forward to more.
RKF22 chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
Oh I feel the end is near may the force be with you
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »