Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
Guest chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
Bravo! can't wait for more!
pronker chapter 40 . 9/21/2013
/Within his eyes the lustre deepened, rendering the shade a blue that reminded her of Naboo's lakes, the depths she had once plundered during her youth. Now another stretch of water awaited her, encompassed within flesh and bone, the waves of love and the Force. It was a heady experience/

Liked your water imagery very much.

And, Yoda's Sensing of Padme's presence could have been very, very uncomfortable, but it seems Yoda knows when to press certain issues, and when to not.

Chosen One for the Sith! Neat twist!
Mony19 chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
I am so happy that Obi-Wan is finally suspecting the Chancellor. It does take someone deep within the force to really think these things when so much darkness is trying to hide things.

Of course, I am loving his relationship with Padme. I am glad Obi-Wan told Yoda of his thoughts and Yoda telling him about their being 2 chosen ones. I wonder if that was the same for the movies, because no way was Anakin the Chosen one for the Light.

I also like Yoda calling out Obi-Wan for having no problems sleeping with Anakin's "wife" but doesn't want to fight him, even if they are two different things. He will eventually have to fight him.

Now the question is can they stop the Chancellor's plans before it is too late, since they have suspected him, and I doubt he realizes that they have.

can't wait for next chapter.
Starfire201 chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
I had heard of the term you used for the chapter title, though I was unclear what it meant. Upon learning the definition, I must say I found it quite apt.

Seems like the murder has done the very thing that Palaptine was trying to prevent: caused his identity to be discovered. I can't imagine that he'll care for that much once he realizes it. But somehow, I can't see that he'll go down easy.

Nice scene between Obi-Wan and Padme. Also liked that Yoda gave his blessing. Now let's just hope that Obi-Wan will make it through whatever is coming.
Keira-House M.D chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
So Yoda knows about Obi-Wan and Padme, and approves, which is good. Two Chosen Ones, one each for the light and dark, is definitely interesting, even if Obi-Wan does not wish to fight Anakin. Great chapter, looking forward to more.
RKF22 chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
Yay Yoda knows and two chosen one makes sense may the force to with you I'd say their battle will be soon
Mony19 chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Great Chapter

As usual, I love reading it from the character's pov. It seems the Chancellor is always one step ahead, and Obi-Wan might need others like Garen for example, to help because he doesn't know that he is being watched by Asajj while he is doing his search for those responsible.

Ah I see so Nineve is pregnant, damn that is a predicament. It is noble that she is willing to not get tortured for her baby's benefit and prefer to fight now, but maybe if the Chancellor found out she was pregnant, he might make her live until the baby is born, an Garen and possibly Obi-Wan could free her in time? Then again, that might just be really optimistic. I am curious to see if Garen will reach in time to save her in this duel or if she will die, or if Asajj will discover the baby and if she does, what she would do.

Can't wait for next chapter
pronker chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
What a grim development - I hope Nineve can prevail, or at least escape.
Starfire201 chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Asajj was wrong about one thing even though she can't know it: The Jedi Council DOESN"T know about the investigation. And I would imagine that Palpatine, while he was happy about the shadow being eliminated, wasn't happy to find out that the List knowledge reaching the public was once again blocked. Funny though, it didn't even occur to Asajj that the Jedi was a part of the list. Or if it did occur, she discarded the idea. But then again, even Obi-Wan doesn't know for sure if it was a plant or not.

One thing I've been meaning to say, Asajj is one interesting character, the way she thinks. I think I agree with Nineve's assessment of her.

Bad news for Garen and Nineve. Does explain why she didn't want to take the assignment, though. And apparently the droids on Polis Massa aren't good enough security if they let just anyone slip in. Hopefully, they'll get away, and I think this will make Nineve more willing to listen to Obi-Wan's idea. I'm curious what Garen has figured out too. Can't wait to see.
Keira-House M.D chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Very interesting to see the points of view of Asajj Ventress and Nineve Jade. So it seems that Nineve is pregnant, presumably with Garen's child - I hope Garen gets to them in time, or at least has time to say goodbye. Great chapter, looking forward to more.
RKF22 chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Wonder if garen will make it in time may the force be with you
Mony19 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Ah Obi-Wan, as someone who is so smart and good, it can be frustrating seeing him keep blaming himself for how Anakin turned out and also denying the fact that Anakin is bad. It is understandable, he doesn't want to think he failed and wants to believe he could have done more. I doubt he could have though. He needs to learn to try and let go of such thoughts/guilt.

I am glad you brought back Garen and it is sad that he wants to leave the Order, but it is understandable. I wonder if his lady will help them, she too is afraid of the Chancellor, so she might not like Dooku but I hope she does.
I dislike that Dooku wont tell them who the Sith is, but I guess that would be too easy.

Can't wait for next update.
pronker chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Interesting - the List is getting more and more involved in Jedi affairs and your mystery.

/As for the alternative, Obi-Wan refused to contemplate it, despite what he recently learned. However, such a fact did not disturb the Council as much as it should, for the suspicion of the Sith being located on the jewel of Core worlds had lingered within their thinking almost from the moment of their re-emergence on Naboo. By killing the Knight and leaving him out in plain sight for any being on Coruscant to see, not to mention the planting - or existence, for there was no way for Obi-Wan to determine the Jedi's membership of the List now he was dead - of a certain little gold comlink, the Sith were showing the Jedi that they were not afraid of their Order. Infact, it was perhaps a declaration of war./

Nice buildup!
RKF22 chapter 38 . 9/6/2013
Well can't wait for the meeting between them may the force be with you
Keira-House M.D chapter 38 . 9/6/2013
Great chapter. It's interesting to see more of Obi-Wan's thoughts, as well as some opinion from the Order on Padme's request (though they'll likely focus more on the murdered Jedi for a while). It's good to see Garen, and I hope he doesn't end up hurt or in danger because of who he's in love with. Looking forward to more.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »