Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
pronker chapter 42 . 10/4/2013
Padme shows a lot of class here, and she has her relationship with Obi-Wan to give her strength and a sense of going on to greater things - not something that Anakin has, at least on the personal level. Neatly done legal writing - so the marriage is concluded, to everyone's satisfaction except Anakin's. You've managed to make him understandable, if not pitied, something to be praised as a writer! Looking forward to the next chapter.
RKF22 chapter 42 . 10/4/2013
oh I bet its obi wan probably nice cliffhanger may the force be with you
undergroundirector chapter 41 . 9/28/2013
It feels like its all coming toward the Climax quiet quickly. Another great chapter I have always loved the pace in which you set your stories and the timing for what has happened in this chapter really did feel right.

I am really looking forward to both Padmé and Obi-Wan meeting again with Anakin, seeing what happens and there reactions to each others presence.

I must admit though I am happy that this story is reaching the most anticipated parts, I'm also sad knowing that your story is coming to an end. I will miss the regular update and I hope your next one won't be too far behind.
undergroundirector chapter 40 . 9/28/2013
Nice work.

It has all the interactions between the pairing we all hoped to see finally come finally to pass.

Two chosen ones? Genius Move. I do look forward to seeing how you have that play out, Obi-Wan vs Anakin ? Obi-Wan vs Palpatine ? Obi-Wan vs both ? That will be highly anticipated no matter which way it turns out.

To make things better I get to read 41 immediately awesome.
Starfire201 chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
I kind of expected the baby to be a girl and hope Mara is luckier in this incarnation than she was in her other one.

And something tells me that the meetings aren't going to go smoothly. Palpatine is bound to figure out that something went very wrong and with the leash he assigned Anakin gone now, I have no doubt that Anakin is going to cause some trouble, too.

May the Force be with them all, indeed.
Keira-House M.D chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
Great chapter. I enjoyed all the Padme/Obi-Wan interaction, and it was great to see Padme learning more about using a lightsabre. I'm glad both Garen and Nineve are safe, and that their daughter is safely born. Now they also have some proof about the Sith, which should help. Still, I doubt it will be easy. Looking forward to more.
RKF22 chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
Oh I feel the end is near may the force be with you
Mony19 chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
Really Great Chapter

I am happy that Nieve lived and had her baby girl. It is great tht Garen was able to get help from Obi-Wan and Padme and defeat the Sith.

Finally they have the proof that the Chancellor is the Sith and that Anakin is working for him. This will hopefully make them a step ahead of the Chancellor now, because he doesn't know that one of his people are dead and more so that they have her ship.

His overconfidence was always his doing.

can't wait for the next update.
pronker chapter 41 . 9/27/2013
Whew! An actionful chapter o birth and death, and the evidence gathered to bring down Palps. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
Bravo! can't wait for more!
pronker chapter 40 . 9/21/2013
/Within his eyes the lustre deepened, rendering the shade a blue that reminded her of Naboo's lakes, the depths she had once plundered during her youth. Now another stretch of water awaited her, encompassed within flesh and bone, the waves of love and the Force. It was a heady experience/

Liked your water imagery very much.

And, Yoda's Sensing of Padme's presence could have been very, very uncomfortable, but it seems Yoda knows when to press certain issues, and when to not.

Chosen One for the Sith! Neat twist!
Mony19 chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
I am so happy that Obi-Wan is finally suspecting the Chancellor. It does take someone deep within the force to really think these things when so much darkness is trying to hide things.

Of course, I am loving his relationship with Padme. I am glad Obi-Wan told Yoda of his thoughts and Yoda telling him about their being 2 chosen ones. I wonder if that was the same for the movies, because no way was Anakin the Chosen one for the Light.

I also like Yoda calling out Obi-Wan for having no problems sleeping with Anakin's "wife" but doesn't want to fight him, even if they are two different things. He will eventually have to fight him.

Now the question is can they stop the Chancellor's plans before it is too late, since they have suspected him, and I doubt he realizes that they have.

can't wait for next chapter.
Starfire201 chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
I had heard of the term you used for the chapter title, though I was unclear what it meant. Upon learning the definition, I must say I found it quite apt.

Seems like the murder has done the very thing that Palaptine was trying to prevent: caused his identity to be discovered. I can't imagine that he'll care for that much once he realizes it. But somehow, I can't see that he'll go down easy.

Nice scene between Obi-Wan and Padme. Also liked that Yoda gave his blessing. Now let's just hope that Obi-Wan will make it through whatever is coming.
Keira-House M.D chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
So Yoda knows about Obi-Wan and Padme, and approves, which is good. Two Chosen Ones, one each for the light and dark, is definitely interesting, even if Obi-Wan does not wish to fight Anakin. Great chapter, looking forward to more.
RKF22 chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
Yay Yoda knows and two chosen one makes sense may the force to with you I'd say their battle will be soon
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »