Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
Mony19 chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Great Chapter

As usual, I love reading it from the character's pov. It seems the Chancellor is always one step ahead, and Obi-Wan might need others like Garen for example, to help because he doesn't know that he is being watched by Asajj while he is doing his search for those responsible.

Ah I see so Nineve is pregnant, damn that is a predicament. It is noble that she is willing to not get tortured for her baby's benefit and prefer to fight now, but maybe if the Chancellor found out she was pregnant, he might make her live until the baby is born, an Garen and possibly Obi-Wan could free her in time? Then again, that might just be really optimistic. I am curious to see if Garen will reach in time to save her in this duel or if she will die, or if Asajj will discover the baby and if she does, what she would do.

Can't wait for next chapter
pronker chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
What a grim development - I hope Nineve can prevail, or at least escape.
Starfire201 chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Asajj was wrong about one thing even though she can't know it: The Jedi Council DOESN"T know about the investigation. And I would imagine that Palpatine, while he was happy about the shadow being eliminated, wasn't happy to find out that the List knowledge reaching the public was once again blocked. Funny though, it didn't even occur to Asajj that the Jedi was a part of the list. Or if it did occur, she discarded the idea. But then again, even Obi-Wan doesn't know for sure if it was a plant or not.

One thing I've been meaning to say, Asajj is one interesting character, the way she thinks. I think I agree with Nineve's assessment of her.

Bad news for Garen and Nineve. Does explain why she didn't want to take the assignment, though. And apparently the droids on Polis Massa aren't good enough security if they let just anyone slip in. Hopefully, they'll get away, and I think this will make Nineve more willing to listen to Obi-Wan's idea. I'm curious what Garen has figured out too. Can't wait to see.
Keira-House M.D chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Very interesting to see the points of view of Asajj Ventress and Nineve Jade. So it seems that Nineve is pregnant, presumably with Garen's child - I hope Garen gets to them in time, or at least has time to say goodbye. Great chapter, looking forward to more.
RKF22 chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Wonder if garen will make it in time may the force be with you
Mony19 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Ah Obi-Wan, as someone who is so smart and good, it can be frustrating seeing him keep blaming himself for how Anakin turned out and also denying the fact that Anakin is bad. It is understandable, he doesn't want to think he failed and wants to believe he could have done more. I doubt he could have though. He needs to learn to try and let go of such thoughts/guilt.

I am glad you brought back Garen and it is sad that he wants to leave the Order, but it is understandable. I wonder if his lady will help them, she too is afraid of the Chancellor, so she might not like Dooku but I hope she does.
I dislike that Dooku wont tell them who the Sith is, but I guess that would be too easy.

Can't wait for next update.
pronker chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Interesting - the List is getting more and more involved in Jedi affairs and your mystery.

/As for the alternative, Obi-Wan refused to contemplate it, despite what he recently learned. However, such a fact did not disturb the Council as much as it should, for the suspicion of the Sith being located on the jewel of Core worlds had lingered within their thinking almost from the moment of their re-emergence on Naboo. By killing the Knight and leaving him out in plain sight for any being on Coruscant to see, not to mention the planting - or existence, for there was no way for Obi-Wan to determine the Jedi's membership of the List now he was dead - of a certain little gold comlink, the Sith were showing the Jedi that they were not afraid of their Order. Infact, it was perhaps a declaration of war./

Nice buildup!
RKF22 chapter 38 . 9/6/2013
Well can't wait for the meeting between them may the force be with you
Keira-House M.D chapter 38 . 9/6/2013
Great chapter. It's interesting to see more of Obi-Wan's thoughts, as well as some opinion from the Order on Padme's request (though they'll likely focus more on the murdered Jedi for a while). It's good to see Garen, and I hope he doesn't end up hurt or in danger because of who he's in love with. Looking forward to more.
Mony19 chapter 37 . 9/3/2013
Great Chapter

Once again, I love us getting deep inside the character's thoughts. I loved how you describe Padme and Obi-Wan's love (plus the force acceptance of it) and the fact that they can tell one another anything.

I think ti is already too late for Anakin to rise again, but who knows what can happen.

Wow a murdered Jedi? I wonder if it is Obi-Wan's friend (Bant I think). Either way, that Jedi probably used the secret list or probably saw something he/she weren't suppose to see. The Sith is taking it up a notch by killing Jedi's.
undergroundirector chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
Holy Crap. That's a curve ball. Awesome chapter.

It still amazes me that Obi-Wan though humble granted could be that ignorant of his own self worth.

Great to see more Obidala interactions after most of the story building up to it, its good to see finally happening. It feels realistic also, the nerves and shyness are human nature when such mutual feelings come to light.

Padme and Anakins kiss? Was that palpatines influence ? If so yikes is he powerful. If Obi-Wan is the chosen one how can he defeat him with powers like that. Though gifted he's never shown anything extraordinarily which would but him on level terms with him has he ?

Look forward to Fridays update.
Keira-House M.D chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
Brilliant chapter. I love all the Obi-Wan/Padme, and it's interesting that Padme somehow found herself professing to love Anakin, and then marrying him, despite her feelings for Obi-Wan and lack of romantic love for Anakin - it might have been a product of the situation, or something else? It'll be interesting to see the Council's reaction to Padme's request. The murdered Jedi is certainly not good - if it's the work of Sidious, then he's certainly getting bolder. Looking forward to more.
RKF22 chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
Wonder who the Jedi was hope you had a great trip may the force be with you
Starfire201 chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
Judging from the end of this chapter, I'm guessing Palpatine has decided it's time to force the issue of revealing the List. Not surprised, if so.
Starfire201 chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Padme made a pretty good analysis of the situation, and she came so close to the truth of who it was.

Doesn't surprise me Palpatine knows. He had eyes and ears everywhere. Was a small matter for him to create that type of influence.

Judging from what I saw here, and the last several chapters, I'd say things are starting to move a bit more quickly now to the climax. I know it's probably still some chapters away, but it isn't hard to see how events are shaping up.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »