Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
RKF22 chapter 38 . 9/6/2013
Well can't wait for the meeting between them may the force be with you
Keira-House M.D chapter 38 . 9/6/2013
Great chapter. It's interesting to see more of Obi-Wan's thoughts, as well as some opinion from the Order on Padme's request (though they'll likely focus more on the murdered Jedi for a while). It's good to see Garen, and I hope he doesn't end up hurt or in danger because of who he's in love with. Looking forward to more.
Mony19 chapter 37 . 9/3/2013
Great Chapter

Once again, I love us getting deep inside the character's thoughts. I loved how you describe Padme and Obi-Wan's love (plus the force acceptance of it) and the fact that they can tell one another anything.

I think ti is already too late for Anakin to rise again, but who knows what can happen.

Wow a murdered Jedi? I wonder if it is Obi-Wan's friend (Bant I think). Either way, that Jedi probably used the secret list or probably saw something he/she weren't suppose to see. The Sith is taking it up a notch by killing Jedi's.
undergroundirector chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
Holy Crap. That's a curve ball. Awesome chapter.

It still amazes me that Obi-Wan though humble granted could be that ignorant of his own self worth.

Great to see more Obidala interactions after most of the story building up to it, its good to see finally happening. It feels realistic also, the nerves and shyness are human nature when such mutual feelings come to light.

Padme and Anakins kiss? Was that palpatines influence ? If so yikes is he powerful. If Obi-Wan is the chosen one how can he defeat him with powers like that. Though gifted he's never shown anything extraordinarily which would but him on level terms with him has he ?

Look forward to Fridays update.
Keira-House M.D chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
Brilliant chapter. I love all the Obi-Wan/Padme, and it's interesting that Padme somehow found herself professing to love Anakin, and then marrying him, despite her feelings for Obi-Wan and lack of romantic love for Anakin - it might have been a product of the situation, or something else? It'll be interesting to see the Council's reaction to Padme's request. The murdered Jedi is certainly not good - if it's the work of Sidious, then he's certainly getting bolder. Looking forward to more.
RKF22 chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
Wonder who the Jedi was hope you had a great trip may the force be with you
Starfire201 chapter 37 . 9/2/2013
Judging from the end of this chapter, I'm guessing Palpatine has decided it's time to force the issue of revealing the List. Not surprised, if so.
Starfire201 chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Padme made a pretty good analysis of the situation, and she came so close to the truth of who it was.

Doesn't surprise me Palpatine knows. He had eyes and ears everywhere. Was a small matter for him to create that type of influence.

Judging from what I saw here, and the last several chapters, I'd say things are starting to move a bit more quickly now to the climax. I know it's probably still some chapters away, but it isn't hard to see how events are shaping up.
Keira-House M.D chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Great chapter, I loved seeing Padme's point of view. It's an interesting idea to bring in the Order and the Separatists, and hopefully it might work, or at least cast more suspicion on Palpatine. Looking forward to more, and enjoy the Lake District.
Mony19 chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Another great Chapter

It is nice to see Padme's thoughts. It is so difficult for me, not want to tell her to keep thinking because she is on the right track, lol; especially when she was saying someone has been influencing Anakin, and it is quite obvious who, they just haven't had that epiphany to hit them.

I don't know if it is the darkness over everyone or what because they are saying the Chancellor won't give up his powers despite not needing to have it, the fact that they all hide their features from him and do not like him...yet they haven't thought that he might be the Sith, the one responsible for everything. I hope they do before it's too late.

It is an interesting direction that you went in, to believe that the darkness is responsible for Padme agreeing to marry Anakin. I always said, she wanted to be loved and was in the idea of being in love, than actually being in it at the time, plus it would be a rush as it was a forbidden romance...however, I like this direction you went.

She is right, it doesn't feel the same hiding a love that is real at the moment...because she is only doing it to spare Anakin.

can't wait for next update
pronker chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Nice plot point that Padme uses her enforced wait time while security officers check out her safety - and I liked the questioning about just exactly /when/ the Chancellor will give up his powers, now that the peace treaty is ratified. I wonder what the clone army is doing?
RKF22 chapter 36 . 8/23/2013
Alright now the council gets involed very interesting may the force be with you
shanynde chapter 35 . 8/16/2013
wow, intense. Love it!
undergroundirector chapter 35 . 8/16/2013
Now why do I feel like that chapter was more of a read between the lines for the readers.

I must admit I always thought Anakin was simply misguided when it came to his turning to the dark side but as a read this chapter I truly think it was just arrogance and incompetence of a Boy who was ill educated about the republic in which he lives. But also that his arrogance stems for being a what appeared to be a extraordinary talent boy but in reality he was only talented in comparison to the wasteland he grew up in. Granted he is powerful but no more so Yoda, Windu or Obi-Wan and they have none of the Ego he has.

At the end, why do I feel the 'Chosen One' they were referring was not Anakin. Did the artifact show Yoda something he never conceived before? Why do I feel it is actually Obi-Wan and there reason he won't walk it alone is because of not just Padmé but the four Masters in the room who all hold him in high regard.

Great chapter looking forward to next week.

P.S How much do I have to bride you to post early haha . . .
undergroundirector chapter 34 . 8/16/2013
Now that was great writing.

It was everything I thought it should be for the morning after there encounter. I do look forward to seeing how their relationship progresses from here on in.

Is it me or is Obi-Wan starting to see past his guilt in resenting Qui-Gon and understanding he had a right Jedi or not to feel how he did at that hard stage of his life ?

Now I missed your last two updates so I get read to back to back awesome!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »