Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
Starfire201 chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Powder keg, indeed.
undergroundirector chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Now that was one hell of a Chapter and Congratulations on ten year of a successful website.

Now that's a interesting way for a murder to take place, but I suppose in the Galaxy like Star Wars advanced methods would be needed to kill somebody and get away with it.

Obi-Wan joining the list, granted in the interest of justice but still never thought I would see him join it. This will be interesting especially if he encounters Padmé how he'd explain that would be brilliant.

Look forward to your next update.
RKF22 chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Dirty business indeed obi wan is going into some dangerous territory very interesting may the force be with you
pronker chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
First, congratulations on your site - what an achievement! next, glad to see this chapter with Palpatine scheming into his plans the fact that Obi-Wan might have Fallen on Zigoola, and this would not have hindered him in the least.
shanynde chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
wow, loved it! More please.
Starfire201 chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
One thing I'll say about Palpatine, adapting is something he seems to do very skillfully. It says much that he recognizes that Anakin would be as flawed for a Sith as he does a Jedi, but again, the man knows how to adapt, so I suspect he'll figure something out. And it took me a while, but after putting the smaller things together, I'm starting to get the idea of what the scandal is that Palpatine plans to use.

And now I have a feeling that the Jedi are about to be wise to something. Looking forward to seeing.
undergroundirector chapter 28 . 6/29/2013
Good Chapter.

Is it wrong that I was hoping for more from their reunion, probably. But I hold faith that the stuff we have been waiting for approaches. I must say the first section though was excellently written. The Zigoola you captured the darkness even though it wasn't from the perspective of a Force sensitive being. I really must look into that Karen Miller book if its really as good as you say it is.

Palpatine actually coveting Obi-Wan was a little bit was unexpected and at the same time completely understandable. He defeat Darth Maul using some rage and yet brought under control showing a Mace Windu quality and he nearly defeated Palpatine so if Obi-Wan has the same control the desire for him as an apprentice I can see.

Look forward to your next update.
Keira-House M.D chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
It's good to see Padme helping to rescue Obi-Wan and Bail, but not so good to hear some of Palpatine's plans. Looking forward to more.
RKF22 chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
Nicely done glad obi wan has another female companion to confide in now wondering when padme will tell obi wan and what ani has been up to keep up the great work may the for e be with you milady
undergroundirector chapter 27 . 6/22/2013
Like always you bring a brilliant chapter.

After reading this chapter you really do get a sense of how strong a character Padmé really is. After a Sith beating to be able to pick herself of and do what needs to be done never fails to impress.

Can't wait to see Obidala reunite after what feels like forever since the Pais dance they shared.

Also another Obidala story in the making! ACES!
Mony19 chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
Great Chapter

I like how you had Typo and Dorme with her and wrote how she is emotionally from this ordeal. I am happy that they took pics of her bruises etc. Those should be proof enough though so whether Anakin is fighting the divorce, it should happen very soon.

I like how you have her debating on whether she should tell the council about what Anakin did or not. It is a difficult choice on what to do, I am sure she will probably tell eventually. There are good points as to not tell them but I think she should tell them, even if it is just Yoda, Anakin is already at the dark side, he just haven't completely crossed over either. Plus it can show the council that he is definitely the "chosen one".

Leave it to Obi-Wan and Bail to get themselves into trouble, lol. I hope Padme reaches them in time and they make it back with little incident. I wonder how Obi-Wan will react when he learns of what happened to Padme.

Really enjoying this, and will check out what that new Obidala will be about.
pronker chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
Padme is triumphant in that the peace treaty is ratified, but her personal life is pretty grim - looking forward to seeing her and Obi-Wan together once more!
RKF22 chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
Excellent work padme is getting things done also when obi wan sees her he'll figure it out fairly soon sense he knows her so well may the force be with you milady
Keira-House M.D chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
It's good that Padme has started the divorce proceedings. It's interesting to see a conversation between Padme and Yoda - it's nice that he obviously cares about her safety and I wonder if he has an inkling that she might be hiding something. I'm glad she'll see Obi-Wan and Bail again soon. Looking forward to more.
Starfire201 chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
All I can pretty much say concerning how things went here is that yes, Padme's motives for keeping things quiet from the Jedi Order are understandable, and so far, I think she's handling things as well as she can. But I can also imagine that Anakin is going to take this divorce as further proof of his suspicions. He's like any obsessive, jealous guy (whether or not their notions are the truth), only a lot more powerful and more unstable. I suspect it may not take much more to make him fall. Here's hoping her decision to keep it from the Jedi doesn't come back to haunt her.

And nice way of dealing with the Zigoola mission, too. :D

As for your earlier response about Dooku, gotcha. Considering his fate in the movies and with Palpatine not being too happy about what he's doing, I couldn't be sure.
259 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »