Reviews for Intimacy Without Intricacy
Keira-House M.D chapter 31 . 7/19/2013
Interesting to see Obi-Wan's ongoing investigations and his conversation with Dooku. No real clues yet, but hopefully they'll find something that might let them know the killer soon. Looking forward to more.
Starfire201 chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
Padme seems to be making a good effort in moving on with her life, I'll say that. Granted, she's going to have times like the one on that date of hers, but she's got the determination to not let it beat her. She seems to be seeing things far more clearly now.

As for Anakin's request to have the restraining order removed, his own behavior at that meeting more than justified it staying. But I doubt he sees it that way. What's telling is that he still thinks he owns her. I worry about what's going to happen should run into each other on that List.
Mony19 chapter 30 . 7/12/2013
Great Chapter

It's nice to see Padme's POV, how she is dealing with everything. She needs to top putting so much of the blame on herself. Anakin is grown and responsible for his actions as well, so he is more to blame than her. I wonder too if the Order has recognized the changes in Anakin.

Also will Padme find out about what happened in Bail's apartment? She will start to get better as time goes by. R2 protecting her is cute.

ud soon
RKF22 chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
Nicely done my dear will padme and obi meet up soon on the list well done once again and may the force be with you
Keira-House M.D chapter 30 . 7/11/2013
Interesting chapter, seeing Padme's views on, and use of, the List, as well as her increasingly worse relationship with Anakin. Looking forward to more.
Mony19 chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
Wow, I guess this was what the Chancellor meant in the previous chapter about his third scheme. I admit he is always one step ahead of them and they need to find a way to catch up fast and then get one step ahead of him. That "club" could ruin all those people. So I guess I understand why Obi-Wan will have to be discreet in the investigation, even if I don't like it. Every thing has a consequence and those who use that club, should have thought of the consequences as well.

So finally Anakin is definitely in the Dark Side, because I believe he i the one who committed the crime.

Things are getting even more interesting, Can't wait until next update.
Keira-House M.D chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Not a cheerful chapter. Bail is certainly right in the damage the list could do, and while Obi-Wan might see the assignment as distasteful, it does need to be someone trustworthy. Looking forward to more.
pronker chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
An awful sight to come home to - and the story takes a delicious turn, congratulations.
cilepe chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Anakin is meant to be the murderer, yes? Why is the scene written using they instead of him?
Starfire201 chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Powder keg, indeed.
undergroundirector chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Now that was one hell of a Chapter and Congratulations on ten year of a successful website.

Now that's a interesting way for a murder to take place, but I suppose in the Galaxy like Star Wars advanced methods would be needed to kill somebody and get away with it.

Obi-Wan joining the list, granted in the interest of justice but still never thought I would see him join it. This will be interesting especially if he encounters Padmé how he'd explain that would be brilliant.

Look forward to your next update.
RKF22 chapter 29 . 7/4/2013
Dirty business indeed obi wan is going into some dangerous territory very interesting may the force be with you
pronker chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
First, congratulations on your site - what an achievement! next, glad to see this chapter with Palpatine scheming into his plans the fact that Obi-Wan might have Fallen on Zigoola, and this would not have hindered him in the least.
shanynde chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
wow, loved it! More please.
Starfire201 chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
One thing I'll say about Palpatine, adapting is something he seems to do very skillfully. It says much that he recognizes that Anakin would be as flawed for a Sith as he does a Jedi, but again, the man knows how to adapt, so I suspect he'll figure something out. And it took me a while, but after putting the smaller things together, I'm starting to get the idea of what the scandal is that Palpatine plans to use.

And now I have a feeling that the Jedi are about to be wise to something. Looking forward to seeing.
268 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »