Reviews for OOC and Nightmares: The Rudder and Anchor
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
yes, its a bit ooc... but i love this story :D
Anonymous Being chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
So with the Thriller Bark episode still fresh in my mind (since I just managed to get myself past watching Ace die... I read the manga but have been lazy with the anime) this story made me cry. Zoro is a total badass in that arc (like he isn't always anyway?) but it's also bittersweet. I was disappointed that Nami wasn't made aware of his sacrifice but I would like to think she would try to make him promise not to do it again. :P I wanted to yell at the screen and tell him not to do it again in between reaching for tissues. Great story. It was nice to see Thriller Bark called to attention in the New World. :) Very fluffy and I'm a big fan of fluffy, and cuddles. Keep up the awesome work!

- B.
Kasumi Karen chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
GREAT!
cookiedough.x3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Awww, how sweet ;) Your stories always have the ability to pull smiles out of me, no matter how depressed my mood is. Thank you for that :3 I can't wait to read the rest of the one-shots you're planning to write! Ganbade! :P
Mushroom Pizza chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hey! A great way for me to start 2013. Gosh, I haven't checked on for quite a long time and having to read your super sweet ZoNa at the first place was just so satisfying (and it's super long!). I loved the opening scene. You should make that kind of story someday (but not just it just happen to be Nami's dream). And I do think you're the only ZoNa author that can make sappy romantic ZoNa scene to be somehow natural, haha.. Thank you for bringing on this. Will always be waiting for your next ZoNa stories. Happy new year, bro! ;)
navitor3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Lol, oh, so now you're making skull jokes.

Absolutely loved the part where Nami found out the truth!

She kicked him in the...?! With one kick the delicately built navigator took down the feared Roronoa Zoro. I'm never ever going to forget that scene! Oh yeah! Go Nami, Go Nami...! And that's just one of the reasons why Nami's the girl for him. ;)
KimuraMinami chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ano...why did I get the feeling that this fic carrys a similiar emotional trait as our recent little conversations?

Well, never mind, all in all this is a lovely one-shot! *mandatory cyber hug from me* Hope to read more ZoNa from ya and if you ever want to write something other than ZoNa, bear in mind my death threat, dearie:)
Raikiri80 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I havent watched up to Thriller Bark yet, but I know what happens. I didnt know that none of the crew realised what Zoro did, its interesting to see Nami's reaction to Zoro's selfless acts for the crew, this is exactly how I thought she would react which I why I liked this story so much.

This was incredibly touching, I loved all their interactions together, especially Zoro's promise. The ending was funny as well xD
ReaperDemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was another great read! I love reaction fics to Zoro's sacrifice at Thriller Bark, but this one was better than usual. I can absolutely see Nami really beating Zoro if and when she does find out.
KEIMegumi chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love all your stories! The only reason why I only make my presences known today is because I'm lazy. I'm a total fan of all ZoNa writers and stories. I've also went to read your bio. While I read, I thought I was reading about myself, then I realize I'm not male, have no tattoo and one piercing on each lobe. Ahhh! Really, I just love your stories, especially this series. You're my hero T-T! Just to add on, I COMPLETELY HATE NARUTO and strongly believe that it should not be one of the tops. For Bleach, I used to like it until I heard its plot was starting to get weird and that Kubo killed of Byakuya.
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
If you want a nightmare idea, you could try using that bit from the East Blue ark where Zoro held off Arlong so that Sanji could free Luffy from the rock he got himself stuck in. You know, the part where Arlong rips off the bandages covering that wound Mihawk gave him.

Welp, either way, good chap & happy new year!