Reviews for How Much is that Creature in the Window?
Radon65 chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Aw, the first part was funnier... Oh, well. Glad Unk - what the heck kind of name is that? - got to go somewhere good for her. Heh, "I was going to eat you, but then you were such a pathetic sight..." Cute story.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is so unbelievably insane! I love it! I mean, the characterizations are weird, but who CARES? It's a comedy! Oh my gosh, I was cracking up when Snape said "You gave me a changeling?" And he bought it from Hagrid! Total crack. I LOVE it.
Candace Lupin chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Loved it (
Becca chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
This is cute and made me laugh. Good job!
Katplwe chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Great Story Love it.

Typical snape grins

Snape: What do you mean by that?

Me: Nothing Whispers He's such a softie

Snape: I Heard THAT

ME: the words Oh and great come to mind. sighs as Snape continues to glare.
Fisticufffs chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
I thought he'd kill remus for getting rid of unk XD
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
How could anyone miss that...that...that THING!
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
BUNNY! Okay I will shut up now!
nessi chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
I like it. It was funny.
BountyRai chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I wrote these a long time ago. I suppose it would be fitting if i took up writing again, it's really a shame that i dont remember a lot of the Harry Potter details anymore O_o.
Dramaqueen chapter 2 . 2/24/2004
Hi. My name is Emily, i'm 16, and I loved your stories. They were well writen, cute, and humerous. I enjoyed them. My personal favorate is Mary Sue's Last Potion. Why dont you write a few more?
p. cares if no one reads them, as long as those who do enjoy doing so?
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 2 . 12/23/2003
*g* I liked the first one the best but...c475 still r0x0rz! the biting bunny's also funny...hey that rhymes.
Sinical-Sarchasm chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Rotflmfao! I loved the line, "Hagrid thinks dragons are misunderstood..." And the points taken away from gryff for "endangering unk to choke on a piece of paper." Heh. I love cats. They r0x0rz.
Bob the Bucket chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
LMFAO
Wow..
This is the best Mary Sue-bashing fic.. ever!
ShadowDragon1 chapter 2 . 4/11/2003
Such a sad ending. It was good though!