Reviews for A Chance Encounter
King Of Madness chapter 5 . 1/1
You do realize that telling them not to be dumb is like telling somebody to stop breathing? A corpse to stop being dead? An orange to become an apple? Alucard to stop killing people? It's not going to happen. Doesn't mean you can't try, though.
Wolfstar04 chapter 34 . 10/13/2014
You should continue in a sequel. Like maybe Seras isn't really dead (illusion) and she rejoins them after a thuro thrashing from Alucard and a chance to actually meet Alex.
Then a new enemy arises and all that jazz. Maybe a servent who wants revenge for the death of his mistress or something.
Maybe Alex (still in love with Alucard) finds a human that she also loves and they end up having a kid.. You know an heir, another ambrosian.
notsae chapter 34 . 8/13/2014
Good, very good.
Wolfs bane wicked chapter 34 . 5/14/2014
I nearly cried at the end! It was so nice and perfectly done! Alucard was in character and I love Seras's character development. It was refreshing to read about a Seras built on regrets and revenge. Also I really respect your choice to research certain topics (snakes) and enjoyed the psychological and emotional story to read. If I sound like a suck up, apologies. Everything I speak is my true opinion! Excellent work :) sincerely Wolfs bane wicked
Guest chapter 34 . 5/5/2014
I loved it! Not only was Alexis awesome but I'm so soooooooo happy she wasn't some dumb virgin cringing and crying oh don't touch me blah blah blah she was a realistic lovable character with a sick twist of humor that I really liked :-) she was soooooooo a good pair for Alucard loved it! Sad its finished but it was totally awesome totally worth a reread
Sakurada Kiritsugu chapter 34 . 12/17/2013
K...K...K-KAWAIIIIIII!

Ohka, I can't believe I said that but that ending with Alexis and Alucard was so cute! Such romance, loyalty and passion! I stand in awe at this fic!

You have earned my respect.
Moontan chapter 34 . 11/19/2013
At last! A story I enjoyed that is actually finished. I think you did a good job, even if the final revelations about Seras were a bit short. Still, it was interesting to see her on the 'bad' side, even if it was through her own mistake, Alucard's sharp response, and the manipulation of the other vampiress. I also like how you delved a little into what happened to Alucard between the events of his 'beheading' and the ones described in Dracula. After all, there was a great deal of time in between that is pretty much ignored by most people.
Moontan chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
I just have to say, I loved the line where the whore is described as being moved forward by her breasts instead of her feet. Made for a rather amusing mental image.
Moontan chapter 12 . 11/19/2013
Heh. I'm wondering if this is a bit of the writer's opinion bleeding through on the matter of the novel Dracula. I guess it could be seen as pretty dry. I'll admit that a lot of the new articles and such were boring the first few times I read it. But any of the diary entries by 'important' characters were rather fascinating for me.

Still, I love listening to Alexis' opinion on the book. Very entertaining.
Moontan chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Alright. I've read three chapters in now, so I figured I'd put down some of my thoughts.
You have several good lines that have kept me reading. Also, I do like the fact you're writing from a consistent third person point of view.

What made the deciding factor for me to continue reading was the whole Integra blunder on the part of Seras. Beautifully cruel. I look forward to reading more.
DraXXter chapter 34 . 8/27/2013
I was blown away by this story. I don't have enough words in my English vocabulary to truly express my feelings to this fantastic piece of writing. I found myself captivated and saddened and excited and probably a hundred things more as I continued to read this. I read through the whole 34 chapters in one go, well I did eat and things like that but you get the point.

This was just WOW, Fan-effin-tastic!
SkynardTLB chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Except for the dang cliffhanger you truly don't disappoint If the rest of the chapters are anywhere near this excelant then I would suggest you try to get published!
SkynardTLB chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Yeah he's enjoying himself though how wouldn't .
Yeah there might be a relationship brewing between them.
SkynardTLB chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Dam bra you share got the creative juices flowing on this one.
SkynardTLB chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Yo right on you kinda lay it on thick but you do good work!