Reviews for Lunar Eclipses: Drabbletacular
midnightsnapdragon chapter 19 . 12/4/2016
ADORABLE! "she took care not to smudge the ink" - the little touches you put in are what define your stories and I love them all. Except if I tried to quote you on all of them, I'd just end up pasting the entire story into the comments box, and FanFiction doesn't allow copy-paste. *sighs*
midnightsnapdragon chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
I've never thought about her this way before ... doing what she can because what else can she do? Oh, Ami, we love you. *sniffs*
midnightsnapdragon chapter 17 . 12/4/2016
"Rei forgot how bones worked." I love this display of complete drunkenness. How is it that inebriation looks so good on these heroines?
midnightsnapdragon chapter 15 . 12/4/2016
I don't usually like Chibi-Usa very much, but this is so sweet that I'm won over.
midnightsnapdragon chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Bless this story, I like you very much for writing it.
midnightsnapdragon chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
PURE POETRY
midnightsnapdragon chapter 5 . 12/4/2016
I'm laughing. Too hard, probably, but I don't care. This is the best thing ever.
midnightsnapdragon chapter 4 . 12/4/2016
*cries tears for these beautiful warrior ladies*
Bin82501 chapter 76 . 10/24/2014
Love your work. I love everything you write to be honest
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 75 . 3/29/2014
Cool chapters, keep it coming. Happy Belated Valentine's Day!
Jet Wolf chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
"*groans* No, Jetwolf. No, Just no. Mamoru and the outers and a child? Arghhhh! I rarely comment on any story but you are such an incredible author and I adore most of your works but this...this...just no." I can't reply to a Guest review sadly, but I felt a very strong need to point out that this was a joke Drabble as proposed by one of my followers on Tumblr. This is not meant to be taken serious in any way. Good lord please don't take it serious in any way.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/28/2014
*groans* No, Jetwolf. No, Just no. Mamoru and the outers and a child? Arghhhh! I rarely comment on any story but you are such an incredible author and I adore most of your works but this...this...just no. Although you capture everyone's reactions sooo well. Thanks for all of your creative works!
FireGoddess101 chapter 73 . 3/15/2014
aw I love all of these so much! 3
Bin82501 chapter 72 . 3/10/2014
Lol I love it!
Bin82501 chapter 71 . 3/6/2014
lmao gosh I love these drabbles
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »