Reviews for Freddy vs Jason vs Michael: Slashdown
thesilverhyena chapter 5 . 9/6
Gotta say, love the creative kills in this chapter, particularly that asshole sheriff. That was just so... Freddy Krueger! Love it!
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 7/3
maxdelrio14 chapter 10 . 6/4
Good chapter and curiosity know some fanfic with pairing Uzumaki NarutoxYuuko Ichihara
Aragorn II Elessar chapter 10 . 5/16
Yeah you're right Will's death was a shock but I don't mind it too much. I have 2 requests- 1- Kill Stokely in the most brutal way. 2- Please don't kill Steven. He's my favorite non-slasher character here. And keep up the great work.
Black cross0 chapter 10 . 5/13
Really great chapter man and it's really great that u updated on Friday the 13th I almost forgot about actually.

Whelp Will and Jeffrey(saw that comin) are dead so now it's up to Lori and Erika to survive the reast of this and I can't wait till that one bitch gets what she's got coming and Jason and Michael find out they've been played and go double team Freddy's ass!
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 10 . 5/13
Gotta say, wasn't expecting Will to die...ah well, surviving a horror movie is no guarantee that one will survive the sequel. Nice reference to the first Nightmare on Elm Street there, btw. Great chapter! Kemerovo up the good work!
Matthew Gemm chapter 9 . 4/11
Please update soon.
Black cross0 chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
Awesome chapter and I wonder can u not have stocky be killed? Cause that seems like too much of an already done horror cliche were the bitching or slutty character dies.
jaybugs1416 chapter 8 . 11/12/2015
so this is great. why'd you stop
Yoshi 2.1 chapter 8 . 10/31/2015

Dude, you are an absolute genius for writing this story.

Keep up the good work man.

I can already imagine this story as a real movie right now.

Seriously, you've blown my mind.
CLAGuest chapter 8 . 10/31/2015
Thank you for updating All Mighty Raptor that can type. This was a story I've been following for a while. I know my profile isn't up anymore since CLAGuest is not highlighted anymore, but don't be discouraged I will continue to follow this amazing Fanfiction. Love the premise and recent silently bombastic badass fight of slasher-vs-slasher epicness! Can't wait for the three-way(not that kind of three-wayXD) with Micheal, Jason, and Freddy. Super excited for the upcoming chapters, Sincerely Charles. P.S: whose gonna be the meat bags between Jason, Micheal, and Freddy gonna kill next? Please! Just a small hint. *Pouty Lip with Small Tear Going Down Cheek*
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2015
gomt8 chapter 7 . 5/1/2015
Jason and Michael is going to fight in the next chapter? Awesome! Just remember Jason has strength advantage over Michael even though Michael isn't weak either, but Michael most likely has stealth advantage but in an actual fight stealth doesn't do much, but Michael is slightly smarter so Idk what's going to happen
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
nice job
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 7 . 3/13/2015
So Michael killed Carpenter...the irony is stunning XD Very nice twist having Steven Lloyd, the baby from the Curse of Michael Myers, being...well, Stephen. I really didn't see that one coming. Keep up the good work!