Reviews for Freddy vs Jason vs Michael: Slashdown
oh rly
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 1/13
darn good!
Black cross0 chapter 13 . 1/13
Badass chapter man, badass chapter! The Jason and army vs Freddy XD it was interesting how Freddy's original death is what caused Jason to win.

Also the stuff you said about Freddy vs Jason movie were things I didn't even know about and of course yess the bitch is dead! :D

And now Freddy vs Michael I wonder how this is gonna turn out? And think the person that surprised Michael was his mother.

Ps. U think that bye bye man movie is gonna be ok or not?
Snowball chapter 12 . 12/29/2016
nice story and that cliffhanger really Why!?
Kaiser Dragon chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
Yo Raptorcloak I have a challenge for you if you are interested. You usually only write one lemon stories but how's about you change that? You see I like your NarutoxRisty paring so here is the challenge, I want to see a Naruto x Queen's blade crossover Adventure/Romance Story that is Not a one shot lemon story with this paring.

Plot:Now here is how the story would go down. after Naruto and Sasuke's first clash at the Valley of The End, Naruto wins and brings Sasuke back but is later exiled from The Leaf Village because of the injuries inflicted on the Emo Uchiha Prince and because of Naruto using the Nine Tails' power to beat him. After getting the boot Naruto goes to the continent of Gainos where he meets Leina and later Risty and goes through the events of the first and second season of Queen's Blade Beautiful Warriors and he participates in the tournament as a special combatant(please do not make Naruto a girl) and along the way falls in love with Risty and Risty falls in love with Naruto.
Black cross0 chapter 12 . 11/9/2016
Damn this fight was awesome and I don't know if you did or not but I think I saw some moves from the mortal kombat x Jason in this fight good work.

I like that Jason didn't fall for Freddy's obvious double crossing he learned sweet.

Now all we need is Freddy vs Michael and honestly I see that as difficult for fred cause Michael really doesn't have a weakness that he could exploit, plus Michael's got a lot of durability but it will still be interesting to see what you come up with soo c ya till next time.
OBSERVER01 chapter 12 . 11/9/2016
dayum!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
Could u do a Naruto x Harley Quinn please
OBSERVER01 chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
dayum! im rooting for jason!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »