Reviews for Freddy vs Jason vs Michael: Slashdown
Mmmoooaaarrrreeeweeeeee
gomt8 chapter 7 . 5/1
Jason and Michael is going to fight in the next chapter? Awesome! Just remember Jason has strength advantage over Michael even though Michael isn't weak either, but Michael most likely has stealth advantage but in an actual fight stealth doesn't do much, but Michael is slightly smarter so Idk what's going to happen
myulander chapter 1 . 3/25
nice job
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 7 . 3/13
So Michael killed Carpenter...the irony is stunning XD Very nice twist having Steven Lloyd, the baby from the Curse of Michael Myers, being...well, Stephen. I really didn't see that one coming. Keep up the good work!
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 6 . 2/13
Damn, this chapter was a good one. I gotta say, I'm enjoying this story a lot, keep up the good work!
Samir Robinson chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Totally copied FVJ a little, but overall good story so far.
Taylor chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Please write more to this!
FearCynder chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
Another very good chapter, love the kills especially Dr Simms' lol.

Can't wait for more.
sketchfan chapter 4 . 11/1/2013
lolz we dodged a bullet there
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
YES! Thank you for killing off that bitch Simms! and her death really does match her cold bitch personality imo. I only wish it could've happened in the movie lol. Also did you name one of the Cops after John Carpenter? (i only ask because i noticed that one of the cops is called "Carpenter" lol) if so, nice touch. Can't wait for more!
FearCynder chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I'm liking this story so far, I like how you've named some characters after people who've worked on horror movies and I can't wait until Freddy, Jason and Michael begin to fight each other.
Good story.
Grumpywinter chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
best ending ever is is Ash from Evil dead arrives when Freddy inevitably comes to the living world after Michael and Jason near kill each other, and stabs him in the back with his chainsaw hand than blows his head off with his boom stick after he falls over from the chainsaw to the back
sketchfan chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
don't get forget sex freaks...and assholes...
sketchfan chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
again this is very much like a script for movie..which makes sense given what a fan you are
LUCARIO HMV ADVANCED chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
First off, Happy Birthday to Mr. Kane Hodder the best actor to ever play Jason Voorhees! Also I liked the "nine, ten, there's an old and new friend". I think it's both new and inventive and I really like that. It's a nice touch Raptorcloak and I really like where this story is going man. Keep it up!