Reviews for The Gaang's Companion
BannaMan-Desu chapter 33 . 6/13
By far my favorite chapter. It took me a lot of effort not to roll of my bed laughing.
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 3 . 2/13
The cabbage merchant? Wow, I did not see that coming. Great story!
SaberWolfe chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Hey, great story. I'm slowly making my way through it. Just finished chapter 23: When Two Worlds Meet.. very nice. Not sure if you're still writing or not, haven't taken the time to check on any other stories you may have written more recently. If you receive this message, I'd love to hear back from you. I'm currently working on my own A:TLA Crossover with Star Wars.. Challenging as it may be to find time to write. Hope this finds you well, and keep up the good work. You're an amazing writer.
Artizay chapter 51 . 9/1/2014
Just curious, but the Avatar: The Last Airbender Awards another fanfic? Because if it is, I would like to read it. Great story! :)
Aria Saeryen chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
AWESOME!

I do like Zutara best but I like the canon as well (I HATE ship wars).
Princess Azula chapter 18 . 8/22/2014
AS THE FIRE LORD I APPROVE OF THIS MESSAGE. HAHAHA! I KNEW MY dear ZUZU WOULD FALL FOR THE LOWLY WATER TRIBE PEASANT. I APPROVE OF THE SOFA'S EMOTIONS... THEY ARE ALL UNSAVOURY. EXCEPT ME...OF COURSE. BECAUSE IM PERFECT (UNLIKE MR. SCARFACE)
P.S we are the fanalyzers
Guest chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
Kyahahaahahaha! Soon these fools will bow down the almighty awesomeness that IS the Slash Fandom! Fuwahahahahaahahahahahaha!

Your Friendly Slash Fangirl Reviewer
Guest chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
My Guess: Momo or Toph
Guest chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
A LITTLE criticism? Girl/guy, I expect you to Rip them a new one if their story is so bad it makes your eyes bleed.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Wooow. Really great story xD I cracked up when I realized who it was when Aang said stalls xD
Etii chapter 51 . 6/14/2014
Yup, I'm a noob. This fic ended a few chapters after my last comment. :P
All good things must come to an end...
Etii chapter 47 . 6/14/2014
I've reviewed this fic quite a few times before, and I still think it's pretty funny. I was wondering whether you'd do a chapter about some of the GAang's parents? You might have Urzai or even Hakursa... Their reactions would be pretty priceless, don't you think? Since I read this in clumps, I might've forgotten about a chapter like this, so please forgive me if I'm being a noob :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I've read a few good stories where dark and twisted events take place. I'd like to see their reactions to a truly disturbing story like Aang's reaction to one where those native swamp dwellers really did butcher Appa.

Or Katara's reaction to one where her mother's spirit returns as a vengeful phantom seeking revenge or Sokka's reaction to a story where Suki and all of her warriors were massacred in the battle agaibst Azula, Mai and Ty Lee.

We could see Zuko's reaction to one where he takes the lightning strike to save Katara but then dies of his injuries. We could see Toph's reaction to one where Suki doesn't get to her in time and she drowns after being knocked off her island by the giant eel.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2014