Reviews for The Gaang's Companion
Elicorn chapter 51 . 10/15
Inception...

This was a wonderful experience albeit confusing and strange but you portrayed the characters all too well that I would've thought you've met them personally to have written about them as accurate as possible. That was a long ass sentence.

You are amazing. Keep it up.
Elicorn chapter 4 . 10/13
I made a wrong move, reading this fic before bed... Now I can't sleep. And I can't laugh out loud lest I wake up the entire neighborhood.

You, my good friend, are doing a great job here. -10 thumbs upsss-
KataangIsLife chapter 25 . 8/5
Forget Sokka needing a potty break- this was too hilarious! Whoever you are I love you! (I actually did go to the toilet from this xD)
KataangIsLife chapter 23 . 8/5
I loved it! The "bit more fear in our "life came from the 7th book when they were reading the tales of beedle the bard and debating whether it was midnight or twilight, i just read that page like an hour ago so its a lucky coincidence! ;) make more of these stories ( i mean funny, not neccessarily Harry Potter ones) or i will murder you! (just kidding lol) ;)
KataangIsLife chapter 18 . 8/5
This is the most hilarious chapter ive ever read in all of fanfiction! if the rest turn out to be like this, you deserve a Nobel prize or SOME sort of prize! i cant wait to read the rest! :)
Awesome XD
Anonymous chapter 30 . 5/15
The title isn't a typo! It's play on words- a combination of the words 'fire' and 'friendship'. And by the way, you've got some of the characters wrong in your story. Particularly Zuko.
Anonymous chapter 22 . 5/6
Well, if Sokka sounds like Harry Styles then he must be a pretty terrible singer.
MicroDime chapter 51 . 3/15
Too bad this is over it'd be nice if there were a few more stories in here.
Nikolai22 chapter 51 . 8/18/2015
Ending was confusing...I wish they had reactions to what that fourth wall breaker rabbit had explained instead of scoating over a few months and everyone being so normal about it. But other than an shitty ending IMO I liked the rest of it. It was funny
BannaMan chapter 33 . 6/13/2015
By far my favorite chapter. It took me a lot of effort not to roll of my bed laughing.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Shutterfly Simmons chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
The cabbage merchant? Wow, I did not see that coming. Great story!
SaberWolfe chapter 23 . 9/4/2014
Hey, great story. I'm slowly making my way through it. Just finished chapter 23: When Two Worlds Meet.. very nice. Not sure if you're still writing or not, haven't taken the time to check on any other stories you may have written more recently. If you receive this message, I'd love to hear back from you. I'm currently working on my own A:TLA Crossover with Star Wars.. Challenging as it may be to find time to write. Hope this finds you well, and keep up the good work. You're an amazing writer.
Aurenrose chapter 51 . 9/1/2014
Just curious, but the Avatar: The Last Airbender Awards another fanfic? Because if it is, I would like to read it. Great story! :)