Reviews for The Gaang's Companion
THE GAANG SQUAD chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
ULTRA KUNG-FU ACTION JESUS ACTIVATE! I'M CRYING XD XD XD motherfucker aye dont try and mess nigga
2 diddy daddy chapter 1 . 10/24/2017
dude i legit cant rn my friends are spammin me all these msgs of sokka and katara together it is so kawaii i got a few lil droplets outta my mouth pls make more or im end up killing myself pls my tears is like if dogs and cats were the same id be a crying cow.
tf nigga u think im gay gtfo here lill nigga hmu i fucken ddare you to look at me again lil bitch ass nigga dont ever think im fucking gay
no homo
Ohsochich chapter 43 . 2/9/2017
ULTRA KUNG-FU ACTION JESUS ACTIVATE! I'M CRYING XD XD XD
Ashley Barbosa chapter 37 . 1/30/2017
Yes! That was awesome. I just wished that we would get more of Aang and Katara's reaction, but still great.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 28 . 1/23/2017
Oh Gosh! That was priceless! It would be so good of it was Aang and Katara reading that.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
Honestly for the longest Time I thought the culprit was Jet
Ashley Barbosa chapter 17 . 1/20/2017
Awww that was so sweet. I LOVE IT the ending.
Ashley Barbosa chapter 14 . 1/17/2017
Whoa. I actually fell really bad reading this end. Poor Aang :(
Elicorn chapter 51 . 10/15/2016
Inception...

This was a wonderful experience albeit confusing and strange but you portrayed the characters all too well that I would've thought you've met them personally to have written about them as accurate as possible. That was a long ass sentence.

You are amazing. Keep it up.
Elicorn chapter 4 . 10/13/2016
I made a wrong move, reading this fic before bed... Now I can't sleep. And I can't laugh out loud lest I wake up the entire neighborhood.

You, my good friend, are doing a great job here. -10 thumbs upsss-
KataangIsLife chapter 25 . 8/5/2016
Forget Sokka needing a potty break- this was too hilarious! Whoever you are I love you! (I actually did go to the toilet from this xD)
KataangIsLife chapter 23 . 8/5/2016
I loved it! The "bit more fear in our "life came from the 7th book when they were reading the tales of beedle the bard and debating whether it was midnight or twilight, i just read that page like an hour ago so its a lucky coincidence! ;) make more of these stories ( i mean funny, not neccessarily Harry Potter ones) or i will murder you! (just kidding lol) ;)
KataangIsLife chapter 18 . 8/5/2016
This is the most hilarious chapter ive ever read in all of fanfiction! if the rest turn out to be like this, you deserve a Nobel prize or SOME sort of prize! i cant wait to read the rest! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
Awesome XD
Anonymous chapter 30 . 5/15/2016
The title isn't a typo! It's play on words- a combination of the words 'fire' and 'friendship'. And by the way, you've got some of the characters wrong in your story. Particularly Zuko.