Reviews for Faith In Bones
blazeandblakemommy2012 chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
:) just a smiley to keep up the good work..
blazeandblakemommy2012 chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
haha I like that sweets was dumbfounded.. I always wondered though what sweets said when they got together in season 6 many people have written about how everyone reacts but I would like to read one where they play the word game again but this time actually saying they are together... love all of your stories..
blazeandblakemommy2012 chapter 21 . 12/27/2014
two thumbs up
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
what a cute story. Always thought the story about the birth was cute you just added to it.
rebecca chapter 30 . 12/2/2013
lol, booth is so retarded
staynickjonas chapter 30 . 10/19/2013
love it! I was too lazy to log in so I just put my user up there hahahahahaha. the thing about the statue was really funny.
Icanbeaduck chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
so sweet
Guest chapter 30 . 9/27/2013
Write about Michael and Christine as teenagers. :) I've enjoyed the story so far.
daisesndaffidols chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
LOL.. this was a fun chapter.. I saw the previews for tonight, and I love that they are bringing Tony and Roxy back... I'm just upset that I have to wait til tomorrow to watch both last weeks, and tonights...(
Caprigirl60 chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
I was laughing at the picture in my head of Booth turning the statue around to face the wall and putting a t-shirt on it. "I thought one of us should be dressed" that was really funny.
Very sweet that they both first got rid of the hated items, then the other one brought them back because the other's happiness was most important to them. Very "Gift of the Magi" kind of thing.
Really enjoyed this.
mendenbar chapter 30 . 9/23/2013
Why would she need another fertility god in the bedroom when she already has a great one.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
Aww sweet nice chapter that :)
Guest chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
I always thought Brennan was amused,annoyed and startled by the beer hat partly because Booth kept on insisting that he was different, grew out of most of the frat/jock behavior and there on his head is one of the silliest pieces of evidence that he had not left it behind as much as he had claimed.

Her statue does not surprise me at all.
arismommy11 chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
Loved it, thank you. It was cute and funny.
jsboneslover chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
Absolutely made sense! I was surprised to see the beer hat come up again in the Roxy/Tony episode previews. I hope they deal with the fact that both of them were so HOT for each other years earlier when in those personas, and they do something about it NOW.