Reviews for The Tenkian Prince and the No-Life Princess
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
MOAR PLZ!
Legion4311 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I like this it's funny hurry up and update.
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
This story is awesome, please update as soon as you can.
Wolfang21 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Really like please update soon and also could Lum, Keito, and Rip Van Winkle be in one of these two harems
ssj5Kaiser chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Derp, just read the title and the Rosario/Hellsing Crossover label. I feel stupid now :(
ssj5Kaiser chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
This story has a lot of potential. But your MC is showing symptoms of Gary Sue-ness, so you might want to tone him down a bit. Just a suggestion :D Also, Karin's father wouldn't happen to be Alucard from Hellsing by any chance? Anxiously awaiting your next release!

Your (hopefully) soon to be friend,
Kaiser
The Tell-Tale Man chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Wow excellent chapter for putting it on there with you OC Soshi so please keep up the next chapter to see what happens.
Comorep677 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Uh-oh! Moka versus Kurumu! This will be fun to read about! Watch out for those minor spelling errors though. :D
mcooper767 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! My only suggestions would be to watch out for comma placement and check your subject/verb-tense agreements. There was not a lot of those errors, but knowing what to be mindful for does help. There were some spots where semicolons would have worked better than commas. The story you have set up is very good. Soshi seems very cool and I can't wait to see how he deals with the students at Yokai academy.
CJL20115 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
cool story update soon
Spider-Man999 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Awesome start as always my friend.
Xivitai chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Another stupid Gary Sue fic. You shouldn't write this waste of space in a first place.
dragonlord1337 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Awesome Great start to your new story looking forward to your next chapter