Reviews for A Treasured Discovery
Hello I'm WEIRD chapter 15 . 8/1

I like reading this recount when I'm too lazy to actually watch the episodes. Anyways, I have this kinda imaginations of what it would've been like if the doctor had travelled back in time to before Nancy had Jamie. Does that make me weird?
DawnMay chapter 14 . 7/18
Oh, who wouldn't? Especially if it's the ninth! 10th is all comfy and handsome but ninth is just, well... worth a dance. xD
Oh, Angel's the best! She is, she is. You just keep on improving! Professor was alright, good. Then Evy was just amazing and now Angel! She is brilliant!
DawnMay chapter 13 . 7/18
You are awesome, you know that?
DawnMay chapter 9 . 7/18
Bonding, Linking, is this one Joining? Haha I am curious.
Angel is AMAZING! Seriously. I wish she didn't regenerate along with the Doctor. I like this version. I hope she stays till the Rose arc at least.
DawnMay chapter 8 . 7/18
Your characters are really awesome. Professor, Evy, Angel. Love all of them.
DawnMay chapter 6 . 7/18
She seems rather comfortable with humans considering the treatment she received. I understand she need not be like Master but one would think it would be natural to have some sort of fear or a least be uncomfortable around them. She was researched on for fifty years.
Super mega neek reviewer chapter 1 . 6/4
Love story make more and also like how it starts with 9th doctor but basically I like how u made the story it's really good
CRAZYNERDGIRL chapter 13 . 5/4
Angel reminds me of Luna Love good in a good way Luna is one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter.
JediGemini chapter 18 . 4/23
i absolutely love your work
Ronin Kenshin chapter 24 . 3/30
another great fic not sure which oc I like better the perfessor, evy or angel all are bad a**es great work
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 1/29
s/9453586/1/Seperation I have only read a little of this but the concept seems very close to yours.
The Miller's Daughter chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
I personally vote for a Jack/Rose pairing
Artemis chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Even though you've already wrote the whole series and I'm really late writing this, but is the word 'Bow'?
Zee15 chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I loved this book it was the first fan-fiction I ever read, and I just finished rereading it, and its still my favorite out of all the fan-fiction's I read. You did a great job on her character, and I like how you don't say everything about her at once how you leave some mysteries.
K.Daniels chapter 24 . 8/19/2014