Reviews for A Treasured Discovery
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 1/29
s/9453586/1/Seperation I have only read a little of this but the concept seems very close to yours.
The Miller's Daughter chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
I personally vote for a Jack/Rose pairing
Artemis chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Even though you've already wrote the whole series and I'm really late writing this, but is the word 'Bow'?
Zee15 chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I loved this book it was the first fan-fiction I ever read, and I just finished rereading it, and its still my favorite out of all the fan-fiction's I read. You did a great job on her character, and I like how you don't say everything about her at once how you leave some mysteries.
Lost Lady of Time chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
:D :D
Anime PJ chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Usually any sex jokes you find in these fanfics are immature and unclever but the way you've done it legitimately had me rolling on my bedroom floor. I nearly broke my laptop.

As 10 would say: You are BRILLIANT.
DodgeElica chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
So gotta say I love it! Off to the next one!
Momochan77 chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
I like Angel she's so sweet!
GentlestCobra2 chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
great
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Angel's so innocent she doesn't mind talking about...dancing... hehehehe XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
would you ever think of doing a series starting from the 9th Doctor? The way you wrote his character was perfect!
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ok I'm telling u now I will read 5 of 7 of this angle series, because the last two look rely sad and I'm a fluff type of person. Love it.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
OMYGOSH I JUST REALIZED THAT YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR ALMOST A YEAR WHICH MEANS YOU MIGHT HAVE ABANDONED THIS AND THAT MAKES ME WANNA CRY. THIS IS SO AMAZING AND IT WOULD BE HORRIBLE TO PUT YOUR SKILLS IN THIS STORY TO WASTE
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 22 . 1/3/2014
Actually, if I had to do an evil laugh, I would end up coughing too. Evilly laughing is very hard work, and you need to get it precisely right to not cough in the process.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 21 . 1/3/2014
It happened "for a reeeaason" (sorry I was quoting Pewdiepie's song about his dog called Jabba the Hutt)