Reviews for A Treasured Discovery
Zyii chapter 6 . 8/27
You are such a fantastic author and I feel I should really comment on more of your work. You were one of the first authors I discovered on here back when I first joined. You just have such a way with words that makes everything magical. I always think that to be able to write following the same narrative of a tv programme/film etc takes great effort and yet when you write you put so much of your own twist on things that it doesn't get boring or repetitive. I will always come back to your stories when I want more Doctor Eho feels, simply fantastic
A Dreamer of Impossible Dreams chapter 9 . 6/17
Love the little hint in chapter 8, I'm thinking its 'mate'? Anyways, love this story so far, and all your other ones. You've managed to crank out Evy, The Professor, and Angel! You are just amazing.
sophiewhettingsteel chapter 9 . 5/16
Rereading this after reading the whole series and I read the comment about the bows! I was just like Oh My God! I didn't even realise. That is some awesome foreshadowing! I love you and your stories more and more every time I read them. :)
VictoriaGuerra chapter 4 . 3/31
This stoty is amazing. Angel somewhat reminds me of Cas from Supernatural.
Hello I'm WEIRD chapter 15 . 8/1/2015

I like reading this recount when I'm too lazy to actually watch the episodes. Anyways, I have this kinda imaginations of what it would've been like if the doctor had travelled back in time to before Nancy had Jamie. Does that make me weird?
Sialia-currucoides chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Oh, who wouldn't? Especially if it's the ninth! 10th is all comfy and handsome but ninth is just, well... worth a dance. xD
Oh, Angel's the best! She is, she is. You just keep on improving! Professor was alright, good. Then Evy was just amazing and now Angel! She is brilliant!
Sialia-currucoides chapter 13 . 7/18/2015
You are awesome, you know that?
Sialia-currucoides chapter 9 . 7/18/2015
Bonding, Linking, is this one Joining? Haha I am curious.
Angel is AMAZING! Seriously. I wish she didn't regenerate along with the Doctor. I like this version. I hope she stays till the Rose arc at least.
Sialia-currucoides chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Your characters are really awesome. Professor, Evy, Angel. Love all of them.
Sialia-currucoides chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
She seems rather comfortable with humans considering the treatment she received. I understand she need not be like Master but one would think it would be natural to have some sort of fear or a least be uncomfortable around them. She was researched on for fifty years.
Super mega neek reviewer chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Love story make more and also like how it starts with 9th doctor but basically I like how u made the story it's really good
CRAZYNERDGIRL chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
Angel reminds me of Luna Love good in a good way Luna is one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter.
JediGemini chapter 18 . 4/23/2015
i absolutely love your work
Ronin Kenshin chapter 24 . 3/30/2015
another great fic not sure which oc I like better the perfessor, evy or angel all are bad a**es great work
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
s/9453586/1/Seperation I have only read a little of this but the concept seems very close to yours.