Reviews for A Treasured Discovery
CRAZYNERDGIRL chapter 13 . 5/4
Angel reminds me of Luna Love good in a good way Luna is one of my favorite characters in Harry Potter.
JediGemini chapter 18 . 4/23
i absolutely love your work
Ronin Kenshin chapter 24 . 3/30
another great fic not sure which oc I like better the perfessor, evy or angel all are bad a**es great work
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 1/29
s/9453586/1/Seperation I have only read a little of this but the concept seems very close to yours.
The Miller's Daughter chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
I personally vote for a Jack/Rose pairing
Artemis chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Even though you've already wrote the whole series and I'm really late writing this, but is the word 'Bow'?
Zee15 chapter 24 . 8/22/2014
I loved this book it was the first fan-fiction I ever read, and I just finished rereading it, and its still my favorite out of all the fan-fiction's I read. You did a great job on her character, and I like how you don't say everything about her at once how you leave some mysteries.
Lost Lady of Time chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
:D :D
Anime PJ chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
Usually any sex jokes you find in these fanfics are immature and unclever but the way you've done it legitimately had me rolling on my bedroom floor. I nearly broke my laptop.

As 10 would say: You are BRILLIANT.
DodgeElica chapter 24 . 7/17/2014
So gotta say I love it! Off to the next one!
Momochan77 chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
I like Angel she's so sweet!
GentlestCobra2 chapter 24 . 6/22/2014
great
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 14 . 5/29/2014
Angel's so innocent she doesn't mind talking about...dancing... hehehehe XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
would you ever think of doing a series starting from the 9th Doctor? The way you wrote his character was perfect!
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ok I'm telling u now I will read 5 of 7 of this angle series, because the last two look rely sad and I'm a fluff type of person. Love it.