Reviews for Of Awkward Friendships
ObviouslyLilyMimbletonia chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
God. This fanfic tickled me to death. Kagami was such an idiot but at the same time so CUTE and adorable. I was giggling at him and his awkwardness. I love this. I love this so much I think I might just ship KagaMomo. Oh my gosh. I love this fic to bits! Please keep writing. You're a very good writer! :)
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Oooh my gosh, this is great, and I really wish there were more cute Kagami and Momoi fics like this! Kagami is
just so bad with girls, but he's a good guy and an honest person in general, and I think with the right
relationship development, these two could probably be a pretty sweet couple. XD Thanks for the great fic!
SJ chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Awww this story was so adorable! I really hope you write more Kagamomo fics. You make them so believable! I'd love to see what you come up with next! Lovely story!
FairyLucyka chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love this one XD
Oh, how cute this pairing so much XD
Allow me to fave-ing it :3
Keep it up :D
tamachon chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
this is just too cute for words. i mean, yeah. oh fuck i can't even get my words out. seriously i love this to bits T.T
dragon's nest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Suuuuuuuuuuuuper cute :3
Infinite Skye chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
...wow. I thought the only Momoi x inserthotguyhere I wouldn't ship was with Kagami but wow, wow, I'm seriously starting to love this pairing to bits.
Moreover, I love how you (and partner) portrayed the interactions between the two, it was just like Kagami to be tactless but at the same time, take the time to be thoughtful and sweet. He really is incredibly cute at times XD
Great work on this fuwacchi, I have newfound appreciation for Kagamomo now!
Fantita chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
OMG. Another adorable story by you! I am not a fan of this couple (meaning that I don't dislike it, it's just that it's not among my KuroBas pairings) but this fic was very cute and made me root for them, at least here and in this context. I love Kagami, he's a thoughtful, nice guy underneath that tough appearance and I also like Momoi and I enjoyed their connection here.
Thanks so much for sharing!
Ruru chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
*A*
I knew it KagaMomo will looks good together xD
It was good story
..and i'n kinda curious about their future s if this one isn't oneshoot story /s
D