Reviews for Force My Hand
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
How did I miss this gem? I'm so glad you put the link out for me. Thanks!
jupiter2005 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
good for a one shot. would be kind interesting to see how things went after that if alec comes for her or not. keep up the good writing
bbmassey88 chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
This could really go somewhere with a few more chapters! Awesome story! But with Alec's obcession and Edwards protectiveness, wow, just wow! Enjoyed it so much! Was just left wanting more!
jaelarae chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Loved it! Please consider expanding this O/S. There is soooooooo much more to this story.
MsTorres chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was an awesome o/s definitely not what I was expecting so I can safely say that I was impressed at your style of delivering the prompt. This definitely has potential to be expanded into a full blown story if you ever wanted to 'explore' the possibilities. Thank you so much for sharing.

x
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
I absolutely love it and i really wish that you would make a sequel to it
meadow11 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
gah! I'd love to see more from these two- that was great - I was reading on the edge of my seat!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Brilliant. You have that thing about always leaving the audience wanting more down pat. :)
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Nice story! :)
artisticteach chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Aww you can't end it there! You have to make this a full story, please?! This was great and I loved it, but I need more!
earthsista chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is fantastic! Would love you to do more with it 3
harleys chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Great start.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I loved it so good I wish there was more thank you
dazzleglo chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
What a great story!
pauleen chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Very good. t really could easily become a chapter story. This one shot had enough plot and information to just exptend it for at least 8 to 10 chapters.