Reviews for Shinji And Shizuka
I like the story I really do but I don't enjoy the fact that you included renji I know he's a popular character but it makes the story feel a bit untrue
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Nice and hot
Sasuke75249 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
nice
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Well this is nice for a single chapter story. Still I would like to see how you would do a full crossover, covering about everything.
Panther-Freedom chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
could you write a Shinji/Kyoko/Rika/Shizuka/Ritsuko/Misato harem lemon story?
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I finally watched the anime of High School of the Dead its brilliant and I loved the girls in it too and the fanservice did nothing at all to diminish the anime it did plenty to add to it if you ask me.

This is a great one shot of Shinji/Shizuka and it was a pretty good move of you to throw in Saeko as well.
Exalted Demi-Soul chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
That's a hell of a turn for humanity at the beginning. I laughed. They went from Evagelion with constant Angel attacks to HSD with the zombie outbreak. That is some terrible luck. Although, Shinji and Kohta got lucky.
shinji01ikari chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
this is one way to start the new year. The lemons are nice and the threeway between shinji and the was perfect.
Even though Kyoko was the second to die or become a zombie, i'm glad that you made her live, and it would be real nice if made a kyoko, saya threeway with Shinji.
TimothyLim chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Happy New Year to you too, reading it through given time it could have been a great series to write but atlas its a lemon getting to the point. :D
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hope you had a Happy New Year as well and I say good work on this story.
wild arms chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
shinji, saeko and saya is next story eva/highschool of the dead is bad ass
Marq Fyori-Josdyas Auricor chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
1) Why is this named "Shinji and Shizuka" when it also includes Saeko?

2) The Second Impact reduced the world population to around 3 billion. I find it hard that 19 years or so were enough so that a total loss of 5 billion lives wouldn't have resulted in the complete extinction of the human race, or at least complete collapse of modern civilization due to excessive worldwide depopulation.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Another neat section with Shinji with two of the hottest ladies in anime currently, and a lot of fun to read.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Good story
Nice lemon
ReisFriend chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
As usual, your ending sounds like something out of a fairy tale. But having two gorgeous women forgetting their inhibitions when an apocalypse strikes and do it with someone who is appealing to them.

Wish I could experience something like this, but something terrible might happen somewhere in the world if I get to experience such happiness.