Reviews for Stages in Snapshots
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 15 . 3/12/2014
I blame the whole world!
I blame my stupidity!

Okay, here's why:

I love this story. I've read it many times.
But when I went through my fav stories, I COULDN'T FIND THIS!
I completely forgot to save it to my fav box!

So now, that I have finally found it again, I am reviewing to tell you how great it was!

Great job!
IvoryCrawler chapter 15 . 12/17/2013
This was...incredibly sweet and very original. I haven't read one like this ever. At first I was a bit iffy with Primus interfering but this is a very good fic and i actually wish there was just a bit more. Like to see what has happened to Prowl, Jazz and Optimus; the dinobots and Wasp. But overall, I loved the couples, even the random, surprise ones!
electro moonlight chapter 15 . 2/6/2013
awwwwww so sweet, go ratch you climb megsy
LdyGossamer chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I enjoyed all these snapshots, especially these last two and the one with Red Alert and Inferno. Thanks for a wonderful read.
Starfire201 chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Not a bad ending. This pairing isn't quite as rare as the others, but still is pretty good.
TFSTARFIRE chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
Awesome series of stories. surprised by Ratchets bonded, definitely good choice.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/14/2013
no prowl? no jazz? no optimus or megatron? was just wondering...
Starfire201 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
TFA Blitzwing is most definitely a character. :D
RainbowBetta chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Who Optimus going to end up with? I'm going to die if its Blitzwing since he goes crazy with prime's firetruck mode.
Interesting snippets*thumbsup*
hehehe very nice
Misao-CG chapter 9 . 1/9/2013
Aaaaaaaw!
TinkotheWolf chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Okay that was absolutely adorable. No other way to describe that. And HIS squeal would shatter the gift? How about MY squeal over that cuteness! Kid you not I totally did haha! Anyway could on yah can't wait for the rest!