Reviews for in the dark
xipherxim chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
the story is awesome. i just think that you could write more for this story. you ended it in a cliffhanger, also you jumped straight into some parts with out having a build up to it. a bit anticlimactic. hope you could extend some areas of the story and build onto that great plot you have going on here.
tryingtofindmyplaceinthisworld chapter 3 . 2/27/2013
aww baby Isaac
No pen names left chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
You spell worse than I do but the story is good. I really liked chapter two.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
The idea it's good. I like Peter and Derek working together, preferibly on Stiles :)), and I like toddler werewolves but you really, really should do something for the grammar and the spelling.
Both Word and Office have grammar and spellcheckers, please use them because if in the last chapter the whole thing was slightly bad, in this one is awful and the whole story suffers from it.
Emrys90 chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
Awe SO CUTE MORE PLEASE!
Emrys90 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Short but sweet I like it.
teobaldi chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
I love this story so far but you should consider check on your grammar before you post it.
Magic Howl chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
oooooh yeahhhh love it already so sexy and hot will be reading along!
HellsTheTwerd chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I did not think I'd like this pairing but it is clawing it's way to OT3!

((also if you do mPreg please have a good magical explanation...please))
Huanted Darkling chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
i love it
the last bit seems a bit rushed though, it would of been cool if you went in to mor detail about it
keep it up awesome fic
Emrys90 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I really want to read about this sandwich you talked about in the end. Because that really sounds yummy, so please oh please write a side fic dedicated to said sandwich