Reviews for The Snow King
InDifferentYuki-chan chapter 7 . 4/10
I really love this story! I'm going back and writing a silly review for all the chapters, hope you don't mind. But before I do! Bed time! It's really late here hahaha, hope you keep writing this!
L'sCoffee chapter 7 . 2/28
Wow, that was a morbid speech... The world of politics is scary
So Tsuna's a mutant with icy powers? Cool
chie chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
just checking if you're still updating this stsory
akuXmafi.chocolate13 chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Update! Please!
Polar Pig chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
(。・ω・。)ノ I love the story so far!
Even though things are slow, the amount of great detail you put into the plot make up for it. A story like this will take a long time to cover; things like the inheritance, Tsuna's identity, Nana, GU, and etc. have so much things going on that I'm somewhat drowning in them. I feel like the story has come to life through my imagination and now has a mind of its own as I'm reading. It's definitely a familiar, but unsettling feeling I get when I read good fanfiction. (u;) Haha...my mind refuses to make predictions of the story because it's too immersed in the actual thing.
Keep up the great writing, Author-san! I'm eager to see what the next chapter will behold. (o.o)
Perfetta chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
Awesomeness. I wonder how Nana really fits in all of these? And Giotto's a dick. But isn't Tsuna supposed to be a direct descendant of the Giotto-the-not-dick?
Lexie-chan94 chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Tsuna not so stupid and I have curiosity about their ability and Tsuna have to live in the Vongola mansion from now? I hope no heir unleash a battle and at least Giotto should apologize to Tsuna.
WinterAngel24 chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
I feel a little bad for Nono, but still mostly mad. I don't believe that there was nothing he could really do to protect Tsuna.
I'm kind of curious though, I can't remember whether or not I read an A/N that sai the other members of the 10th gen were going to join Tsuna or not. Are they? I'd like to see them as a group taking down this horrible empire.
Oh, and in the summary you said this was a G27. Does tht mean that, that will be the pairing? Or is it just brotherly fluff?
Thanks for the update! I look forward to the next one!
Lexie-chan94 chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
This fic is interesting and the plot is awesome *_* is may that Tsuna can awaken their flames sky? Tsuna has special abilities? I would like to have R27 in the fic and Tsuna get the respect of the other heirs...
Rekishichizu chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
Ooo... *High-fives a fellow crazy dreamer* :P

And minor mistakes aside, WinterGuardian's right - this story is interesting, fast paced, and really deserves more reviews.

Reborn with Tsuna is sadistic as usual, but Tsuna with Dino looks pretty fun there. Same goes for the banter between Nono's guardians. :3
Giotto... didn't leave a very good impression on Tsuna. Far from it, actually. But at the very least he's realizing some things?

Final Fantasy reference! And the mystery of the tunafish continues. :D

Is it odd that, though I realize not all of the current Vongola is to blame for the world's misery, they make me want to punch people in the face? D:

Keep it up, and 'til next time! :3

- Reki
lifina chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
the snow king is tsuna?
WinterAngel24 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
*whistle. Wow. That was another great chapter. I'm so curious about the person Yamamotot was talking about, then there's that thing with Gokudera, and another thing with Tsuna. Dang! I really want to know what's going on! DX
Thanks for the update! There were a few types and words used incorrectly, but I'm sure you'll probably go back and edit when you have more free time.
Thanks again and I look forward to your next chapter! w
WinterAngel24 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Yay for update! But, oh no! Is something bad going to happen to Tsuna because of Nono's guardians?
Aaaaah! Nooooo! Tsuuuuuunaaaa!
This was another great chapter! Sleep well!
Dremagon chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
This certainly looks really interesting. I'm looking forwards to seeing what happens next!
lifina chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
yeah! an update! so fast...keep up the good work! i really like t