Reviews for Is There Love In This Obsession?
Warfang chapter 1 . 5/13
This is one of the first stories (M rated) for this pairing that I actually see as 1) well written 2) in character and 3) believable plot. Thank you for writing, and for a first time M-rated anything in general, you have clearly put in a lot of thought and effort into writing your story.

I must say, my favorite part was when Saruhiko almost melded their hands together with the blood. You captured the half formed and fully formed thoughts running through his head beautifully, and I enjoyed reading those descriptions the most.

And when he finds out Misaki had gone ahead and done so at the end, well, I was quite glad to read that too. .
intears chapter 1 . 5/12
wtf... i came here for smut... WHY AM I IN TEARS!?
this was so, so, so, so, so, beautiful T-T *cries*
LostFairyMantic chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Please excuse me while I fangirl and scream loud enough to seriously scare my parents. Thank you. But seriously, this is amazing! 3 You describ Saru's morbid, loving personality perfectly and Yata's cute spunk was picture perfect! Love it, espicially the blood oath, that's cute. Hope their blood types are similiar and they don't get illnesses and die! :3
helianthus0902 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Your first smut? *raises eyebrow* For a first, this is absolutely incredible, mate! Hats off!
catthegreat chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Beautiful and sad then happy and insane and hot and all the things. Good job
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
GODDAMN, i love this,. it was so amazing, and saru's vulnerability was so sweet :'3
karmesin chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
UAH THIS IS YOUR FIRST SMUT? WHAT THE? THIS IS..BEAUTIFUL ;w;

how you use your words..it's very poetic. you can synchronize your words into beautiful sentences very neatly. i so love this. i most especially love how you wrote "morbid fascination" and the whole blood oath thing..it's..amazing. beautiful. and you made saru so extremely hot. omg. and i love the ending. it's so sweet. it's so artful. i bet you made saru really happy. uuugh really i can't get over the blood oath..it's super romantic. i love it!
MyLittleViolet chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my gosh, I can't believe this is your first M-rated fic! This is better than most smut I've read so far! I can only say: Wow, I loved it! Your writing style is flawless and the way you portrayed the characters personalities was just perfect! Keep the good work up
Pity Dance chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Oh my god... this was, like, beautiful. Like seriously, very well written. Not only was it hot, it was also really sweet. Love it!
AustinAttAcK chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i don't ship it at all ugh i hate this ship but holy poop, this is great. First smut? Holy shit, it's excellent. Very good job.
Mikitsu Kisa-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I almost never review completed stories but this 100% deserves one. I LOVED this so much, it matched perfectly with slight OOC but in the best amounts. Happy happy - I'm so glad I read this it was wonderful... It was a bit PWP but was still really sweet. Good job on your first smut fic!
Deaths Lie chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
That was your first! You've got some skill child. :O that was an actually rather awkward thing to read while out bust hey, kept me from face-planting when I saw it was your first one. Like wow! Anywhore thank you for the kinky rather fluffy for what it was fic . most enjoyable
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was great x3 I'm glad that it wasn't onesided on Fushimi's part!
Thanx for sharing!