Reviews for A Black Wedding Ring
Kaja chapter 3 . 9/21
Hi, I love your story. Years ago I read it and fell in love with me. I like your idea of Hermione placed at that time not as a traveling time but as a birth. So please, try to update it often.
Jen103 chapter 3 . 4/25
Hmmm. Very dark. Strangely liked it, its a connumdrem. Please can you update Please Save Me too ! Thx!
I. Need. More. But it's a good ending anyway.

I just wished to know would hermione really try to stop him if she knew he is about to start a genocide?
SaiyaCat chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
Aaawwww
sorainier chapter 2 . 5/7/2016
Love how you repeated Tom Tom Tom. Felt all the panic and confusion Hermione felt
tetyana chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Is that the end or is there more. If there is please update?
PinkSlytherin chapter 3 . 8/31/2015
Really want to keep reading more! Thank you for the story!
Aly chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
I LOVE this story! Really good and well-written. The Toms you write in your stories are by far my favorite ones. So true to his character! Do you know him personally or what lol.
Ninja chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
. .Wow.
That was just fantastic. Wow.
Danglingfeet chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I love this ending! It's ambiguous, we don't know who has the upper hand. Hermione is too smart and of course now that she's a horcrux, he can't do anything to her but also he's smart too I'm afraid he'll figure out a way around it
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 1/4/2015
The ending sort of fitted I guess; it's uncertain as to which path Tom and Hermione will take... but it'd be brilliant if you could continue this! Will you write a sequel?
Will chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
This is Awesome!
Ahaha, I don't know what to say beside that.. and please continue or make a sequel pleaseee... youre awesome this is awesome and i'm awesome *oke ignore this please*
Just Keep Writing! Wish you all the best!
reader204 chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
YYYAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Dear Winterblume:

This is pedantic, I know, but... the honorific "Ms" didn't gain currency until the 1960s. (And, according to the actual books, it still isn't used at Hogwarts.)

Sincerely,