Reviews for It's On
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Can't wait till you update this next as this is my favourite Klaine story.

WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love this so far! Can't wait for more :-)
I hate mosquitos chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'm really enjoying this, and would love to see another chapter or two. I think it would be funny to see Finn tell Burt (in front of Klaine) about how Kurt and Blaine are sexually active and either for Burt to reply that he knows and had the talk with both of them; or for them to exclaim their innocence.
2maluv chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS AMAZING AND I LOVE IT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I love how awesome Klaine are cause seriously, they're fabulous alone but when together they are PERFECTION. And I have to admit I love your Finn bashing too lol I just keep thinking YOU GOT OWNED XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Love this so much LOL! so glad you're back. Hope you update my 2 favourite stories hehe
Becca chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is awesome. I love your fics and I love how you make Finn dumb and overprotective and I love how you're using S1 Kurt and I love the mentions of Iron Man and Captain America's super ambiguous relationship.

I just love all of your fic, okay? :)
marli-slashs fan chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
it's adorable, seriously, light and funny ! Fucking Blaine lol
BubbleRiceCake chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
hurray:) glad you came back:)
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i think its awesome
gotta love jealous fin
Shirayuki Ishiyama chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Welcome back! I love your stories! I was hoping you'd be writing again!
NightFlint chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
it's good. but does burt really hate blaine because i like it when blaine and burt get along, also, is there going to be a punch up? because form the sounds of it, finn is really angry.
Jaema chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh my god, this was hilarious, I am crying because of that 'homo-racism' line!

I am excited to see how this plays out, you've set it up very well and I'm excited to more of Kurt and Blaine's relationship