Reviews for Barnaby's Dragon
AiryAquarius chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
What the-
Bahahahaha oh my FREAKING gosh that was just HILARIOUS! You had me laughing almost the entire time I read this! Oh my god, really, this stuff is amazing! I thought it was crack, initially, but ah well, it's outrageously funny, so who cares what it is, eh? u

Your technique and style is also pretty entertaining, like how you interjected Barnaby's thoughts in such a point-blank fashion. I thought it lent the fic more snark, and that's a really good thing! Your narrative flows pretty well too, and the ending was concise, so that's another plus! I must say that dragon had quite the personality, though, hehe... I loved it!
I think my favourite line was the one comparing the dragon to a postal-service hating dog, that made me snicker out loud. Your turn of phrase is quite unique and wonderful!

But maybe you could add a bit more description? I understand if you feel it would kind of draw out the fic and lose the 'tightness' that it has now, but it would be nice to see a few more descriptions... It is quite alright as it is, though!

All in all, a job well done. Keep up the good work!
Peace!_
grey-zebra chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was really nice and something entirely different. The dragon's personality I was especially fond of!