Reviews for Cake
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Sherlock, having a living guy jumping out of their body bag isn't how most people envision their birthday surprises.
But then Molly isn't most people. The conversation they had over that book. It's just so...them.
He actually got her a present. AND A CAKE. SO SWEET.
Sherlolly is officially the sweetest pairing I've ever seen, whether it actually happens or not.
cumberling chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
The part where Sherlock surprised Mollu gave me so much laughs! Lool
JadeJedi chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Wow! I love that last line! Love the whole story, actually, good job. :)
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Cake and a morbid book sound like the perfect way for Sherlock and Molly to spend her birthday; I really loved the tone you set for this story, just perfect.
Grace chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Okay i love these drabbles. So presh!
furthercuriosities chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh my god. Sherlock popping out of a bodybag is /perfect/.
MizJoely chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Mmmmm, cake...with Sherlock Holmes. Love this series!
noukinav018 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Haha how come she didn't take the chocolate that got on his lower lip?
How thoughtful :)
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
adored this, and its predecessor. absolutely lovely
yay chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
The feeling in this is wonderful - part friendship, part sadness, part happiness, I don't know, it's just lovely.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is...I want to say lovely, but maybe considering the content is, like the book (that sounds rather a fun birthday present to me, I feel odd to say) more interesting but definitely thoughtful and sweet in a Sherlocky way. I like that even with it being about how Sherlock fits in it it also mostly tells us more about her life too, pads out her character a bit more and nicely.
Blue Dragon of Rivendell chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is really good! 'Awwwww' worthy without going overboard, but still cute and fluffy! :D
patemalah21 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Good story! :D I thought the book was a nice touch.
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
This is so much adorable.
LvPayne chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I adore this series so much. The dynamic between Sherlock and Molly is so fantastic - it feels like reading a book by the window on a rainy day while drinking a cup of tea - it's just warm and wonderful. Thank you for this delicious read.