Reviews for Full House
WasWoksa chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
That was wonderful. You managed to bring Kolchak into vivid 3D. Very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Great story! Thanks for sharing.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Checked the reviews and didn't see one from me, which meant I couldn't have read this one yet. Ha, I love it! I definitely cringed for both Kolchak and Tony as Kolchak got off on one of his spiels. Tony was precious, trying to steer the conversation away from the supernatural. And oh dear, trolls under the bridge. That follow-up sounds like it's going to be very interesting.

Tony, as always, is adorable! Love him standing up for Kolchak, as he most certainly would do.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Damn denial will be the end of us all.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Good plot just wish you could put more in it where he faces the monster and killed it. I really like the story.
emeraldarrows chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Great story!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ooh, this was spectacularly written! The setting seems so perfect and natural-Tony bringing Carl along on poker night. Also squeeful that he would bring him along. Oh, Tony, you know Carl's your friend, even if you'll never admit it.

The voices are spot-on; I could pretty much hear Simon and Darren in my head and picture it as if it was an episode.

I love how Tony does not want to dismiss Carl's stories even if he doesn't believe in them himself. And then sticking up for him when the others insult him at the end... and Carl isn't even in the room... d'aaaaw.

Loved this!