Reviews for The Final Frontier
heartfanglives chapter 6 . 6/22
I know you will likely never update this but it was a fun read and I wish there was more!
Really like the this fan fiction and I hope that you will one day resume it, I have often thought of your fan fiction crossed with normal mass effect
Hikari Nova chapter 4 . 2/27
it's true it takes thousands of programs to make a single 'geth' so really the geth are just V.I programs that share all their processing data between them like a computer network shares data between the computers
Hikari Nova chapter 3 . 1/29
interesting...but to me it misses the mark sadly for keeping my interest
Xallisto chapter 5 . 10/28/2017
nope sorry, had to give up reading this.
WarFlower chapter 2 . 10/12/2017
I love the story except orbital bombardment on a garden world is breaking Council law
shadow chapter 6 . 9/16/2017
I liked the chapter!
AmethystPone chapter 6 . 5/31/2017
Uh...The number of human in the author note is suprisingly small...Did you meant that there was a few more zeros behind it? like that missing 13 zero?

also, update?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/11/2017
What next time
The Sheep Lord chapter 6 . 4/23/2017
can you plz update this is a good fic
Justafan1001 chapter 6 . 1/21/2017
this story!
So much potential... this is like the epitome of crossovers. Naruto it's freaking badass. Then I went and brought in Kushina as well... fucking awesome !
I apologise... for the language as I am usually more composed.
Anyway keep up the good work.
Mr turtle chapter 5 . 12/16/2016
Naruto is kushinas father isn't he?
Reader ZJ chapter 6 . 11/26/2016
I like it. Updated soon and dont abandont
Jfitzgerald chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Silverserpent74 chapter 6 . 10/2/2016
Just so you know you wrote a ten digit number in the ending bit for the human population instead of a thirteen digit one. Also can you please update its to great a story to be abandoned.