Reviews for She Wrote it on a Red Notebook
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
awwwwwwweeee
naada.bh chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I'm done with you, okay? ( In a good way ). This is just too much perfect and I just can't. This was probably the best ending this story could ever have. And how you made Dez and Trish confess everything PERFECT. I don't know what to say anymore than this, I'm out of words..

Again, freakin' loved it so much..
brirae96 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
AWWWW! I really liked your stories the original and the were both really amazing!
arianapa1216 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Aw...so glad there was Trez in there! :)
Identy Unknown chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
:) what a sweet ending!
ashlee chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
awwww! i absolutely love this story! and i thought 'he wrote it on a napkin' was good this one was great as well!(: ahhh i want ausilly and trez sooo badly!
abiecat chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Amazing! I love it! Great ending to a great story. I'm sad that it's over. It was PERFECTLY written. Great job!
Awesomesauce325 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
Awwwwww XD this was the cutest most perfect ending XD
Notebookinherlap chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
One of the cutest endings ever! I really loved this story and 'He wrote it on a napkin' - I love your writing style and your creativity is amazing! I love it :) x
Harmonious Wolf chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
love this chapter! You closed it off nicely :D
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Oooh please write the epilogue super soon. Haha i love all your Austin and Ally stories.
MusicLover chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Amazing! Loved this one and the previous one! I like how you stay true to the charcters and not go overboard with the plot (and drama). Then, finishing the reason of why your stories are so great, you have EXTRAORDINARY writing skills. Your awesome! Great job!
brirae96 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Definitely should write an epilogue. I really like how austin and ally wrote their songs on whatever they could find. Then to us finding out the napkin that ally lost was the one austin used for his song.
Ifit'sNotBaroque chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
ahhh, this is so freaking adorable:)
naada.bh chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Again, LOVED IT! Espacially those conversations between Trish & Ally, and Austin & Dez :) And I also like it how you let it like an open story, like no secrets are out yet. BUT, I actually would like an Epilogue with like the others knowing about Austin & Ally dating and maybe Trish and Dez too.. :) Either way, it was amazing, and you just seem to have those PERFECT ideas for the end scenes, like, they're ALWAYS literally perfect! I just love it..!