Reviews for Needle Threaders: A Little Buttons Outtake
Sailaranel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Loved the daddy dip me comment!
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This one was a little hard to read without tears in my eyes. Man, do I hate cancer! My mom has been gone for 15 yrs now but I still remember all the little things we used to do to smile and laugh. Mom didn't bother wearing a scarf at home so I got to kiss her peach fuzz. She didn't want to rub off the new hair growth so she didn't wear anything on her head at home. She was a silly little nut and I'm glad my kids got to know her well. Thanks for the sweet story.
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh, sweetness. That was really beautiful.
CassandraLowery chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Beautiful, poignant story! Loved it!

Cassandra :)
Soni's Angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Hi CL82!

Thank you for the outtake! I did actually read it in the compilation and enjoyed reading it once again. While this was so sad as it covers her moms illness and the toll it took on their family. With that said the message of love and hope comes through so clearly, they knew their time with her was limited but instead of mourning and being angry they made wonderful memories to sustain them when she was no longer there. I loved the time spent at the park with her dad and her meeting Edward for the first time;) A pity that she didn't catch his name;( Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful words with us, it is appreciated so much;) Looking forward to reading more from you in the future;) I hope you enjoyed your New Year celebrations and wish you a wonderful and blessed 2013;)
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love it. Sad but very sweet.