Reviews for My Apologies
mocchafreppe chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
After reading another work of yours, now I start reading this one. and it's BRILLIANT! I really laugh out loud when John says that he's 009 \(o)/ hahaha
poor John...I hope that Sherlock will find him soon...
Eternal-Flame-Babe chapter 22 . 12/27/2014
Omg. this fic is perfect. I really enjoyed myself reading.
EvilDime chapter 22 . 12/26/2014
This has been fun! Though I regularly find myself pitying John in this fic. He has so much shit to put up with from Sherlock! Of course, Sherlock doesn't have an easy time of it, either. ;D
Bringing in The Woman should make the next part even more explosive. Looking forward to it!
EvilDime chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Oi, this is posted as romance/humor, and then you bring out all that angst! No fair making me cry! (Totally love this chapter. :P)
EvilDime chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
*LOVE*
EvilDime chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
*lol* This stuff is great! So much fun to read! XD
Kitsune Spyk chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
Finally got enough free time to finish reading... I'm kinda glad I'm late enough to the party to just continue reading. I can't wait to find out what happens... I think I'm about to run out of fics to read. When I do I will most definitely help you look for the parallel universe.
Kitsune Spyk chapter 14 . 9/19/2014
I too suffer from poor sense of direction so I really feel for John... ummmm... I mean I feel for Peter... two hours is nothing compared to what I would have done so hopefully Joh... Peter keeps his head up.
Kitsune Spyk chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
Between the hedgehog comments and the hobbit jokes it a wonder poor John doesn't develop a complex...
Kitsune Spyk chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
I have to say I love ashan... He is adorable... I wonder has Sherlock been checked for bipolar disorder? He certainly had some major mood swings.
Kitsune Spyk chapter 6 . 9/19/2014
Gods I love this one... Is this in the same universe as nonplussed? May makes me want to cut a bitch... I love john going through agents like "Yea I'm better then all ya" and Sherlock jealous is really kinda hot he gets so flustered.
Johnlockian girl chapter 15 . 1/4/2014
OMG heart breaking !
Erenem chapter 22 . 12/16/2013
Yay! I loved this story! Though, I have to say that the boys nearly killed me with John's insecurity and their constant fighting. Come on, boys, and just love each other!
Oh, and I absolutely love Ahsan! He is such a great character! I almost needed the "Don't drink liquids and read fanfic" warning several times when he lost his patience with the boys, but especially when he stood up to Mycroft.
I'm looking forward to reading the sequel!
Erenem chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Is this in the same universe as Nonplussed? I'm pretty sure that it is, which I am very excited about!
Erenem chapter 2 . 12/15/2013