Reviews for Mistress of Hearts
Mitzee chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh I'm disappointed, I thought this was Kato and Koba's Mistress of the Heart :(
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 10 . 6/28
Good morning!

Lady Isabella, I do hope that you will not pull down this story.

I hope you are having a good weekend, relaxing and distracting yourself from a stressful business week.

It has come to my attention that many stories were spammed on the Tudors fandom and on the Robin Hood BBC fandom, so that many reviewers received strange reviews of despicable nature as if from my name and even as if from another author. I have to apologize for what happened in my name and in the name of all others, though I have nothing to do with that.

At first, I thought that it could be a troll “Cherry”, a well known troll on the Tudors fandom, as I was told by some old members of the Tudors fandom. Then I began to think that it was the campaign targeting personally me because some stories on the RH BBC fandom were also spammed while I’m posting many stories on the RH BBC fandom, which means that some other authors were involved in this dirty campaign and became the victims. I’m more than 100% sure that I and nobody else was targeted.

Many people on the fandom know that I pulled down the chapters of my long epic “Anne Boleyn: life-death-rebirth” and had converted it into the series of historical novels about Anne Boleyn written in the genre of alternate history. It is not a secret to anyone that I have many followers on the Tudors fandom who read this long story about Anne Boleyn, and some of them were very displeased that the story would no longer be available on the fandom for free.

I have always been quite transparent and talkative, and I have very close friendly relations with some of my followers; with many of them, I exchanged emails, and some of them even know my skype and I talked to them. One of such close friends turned out to be not quite “a friend” because she (she is the girl) wanted the story for free and called me a money-making and hypocritical soul, saying that she will teach me a lesson; I blocked her and forgot about her, but yesterday I remembered about her. I wrote to this girl a long letter, and she answered to me, denying that she had ever done anything.

Well, it is my right as a writer to publish my story if a literary agent wants to have my novels published and if I have a contract with a publisher. I promised to make announcement about the novels, and I will soon do that because I know that many people are interested. I’m sorry if you wanted to continue reading the story on this fandom and I pulled down the chapters; I acknowledge that perhaps it can seem that I’m being a bit selfish in this matter. But, well, I published some novels and business papers before, and I see nothing bad in publishing another novel. So, you can say that I’m a novelist because I’m a published author and soon more novels will be released, and it is not a secret on this fandom for anyone because there is a link to my website in my profile and there is also information about my Anne Boleyn novels in my long epic “Anne Boleyn: life-death-rebirth”. I know that many people who invested their heart and soul into reading this long story were heartbroken when I pulled the chapters down, but you have my word that the novels will be finished and released and that I will let you know about that in a due time; if I’m not making any announcement, it means that something is happening – right now I’m changing my publisher and first novel is being republished.

Yesterday, in the late night, something dreadful happened to me. All my emails, including personal and corporate emails, were hacked, and lots of spamming and despicable information was sent from my emails to my business partners, causing a great chaos in my business and private life. My facebook, my twitter, and my tumblr account were also hacked. Then, much information disappeared from my laptop that started working very badly, and finally something happened to my Apple Macbook Pro and it just stopped working. Well, this is surely a business attack on me, an attack from a corporate world that can be rather cruel to those who found business that develop, grow, fall, struggle to survive, or thrive in any particular industry. In my country, I’m quite a public person (or I have to be at times, though I don’t like that) because I’m a Senior Executive Vice President in a certain company (I don’t pretend that I have made a great career because I haven’t – I’m just running my father’s family business), and I have made some enemies who can wish to take a personal revenge against me, for example, by stealing information and damaging my reputation in any way possible. As I’m quite transparent about myself (I have to change that, I guess), and there is information about my fanfiction account on my tumblr page and in some other sources. You can make a conclusion what it means.

Currently, software engineers from my company are working on the hacked emails and the toughening of software security measures. Poor men, I had to call them on the weekend because corporate email was hacked and information was stolen. They discovered that there were too many “searching and witnessing” viruses on my poor MacBook, which had appeared there a long time ago and had reported some interesting things about me to their “host” – person X who caused me a great trouble in private and business life. Hacks of emails, websites, and trolling business might be a part of the same chain, and they most likely are. Fortunately, my father’s laptop has not been discovered to have been infected, so I can begin dealing or trying to deal with the consequences of the mess.

It looks like a villainous act of personal revenge against me with roots in business and corporate environment – with roots in RL (real life). That said, these trolls are going after me and only after me, making others suffer, which I hate from the bottom of my heart. I want to give you my heartfelt apologies, apologues travelling to you through the screen from the bottom of my heart because I know how terrible you can feel when you day is spoiled by a bad review of a strange nature or a flame. I can assure you that I will do everything possible and impossible to try to deal with that in RL and in Internet too, if this has something to do with that.

If it makes your life easier and if you still blame me for something, I can tell you one thing: I’m already past caring about what happened on because hacks of my corporate email and mailing of despicable emails with my details and even some information about confidential transactions (this information has been apparently hacked from my laptop while I didn’t know about that) make my life the living hell because I have to deal with my business partners and some of important transactions will probably be not proceed as it was planned due to the caused embarrassment and fallouts with business partners. Still, I apologize if what happened to you spoiled your mood and made your angry. I do hope that it will be over soon, and we will be able to move on.

If you have any other questions, you can always ask me through a private message. If I don’t reply to your PM on the same day, it doesn’t mean that I’m a troll – it only means that I’m busy in RL or that I don’t have access to Internet. I’m an absolutely real person who even gives links to my blog, my twitter, and my facebook page on my fanfiction profile; I’m searchable in Internet through these links. My publisher encouraged me to be as transparent as possible, but I maybe I should change that (I think I will). The magnitude of the damage caused by the attack against me is just too great, the mess is morbidly great.

Believe me that I’m very frustrated because some good life in Internet, including my writing life in my blog and on , as well as on some forums where I often engage into debates, is one of the few things that makes me happy in RL as I’m usually very busy, running business which I don’t want to run and as I have many troubles in RL too, like we all have. We come in Internet for fun, instead everything can be hacked one day and then you have to apologize over and over again, feel embarrassed and heartbroken, and perhaps even leave some websites for your own good. So I understand your frustration very much – I’m not frustrated, I’m experiencing a mixture of conflicting emotions now – pain, embarrassment, rage, anger, fury, and even astonishment.

I feel that I want to stay away from for a while. I have enough trouble in RL right now. And my writing life (I mean my novels) is also full of events. I finished my new Anne/Henry AU a day ago for the people who read me and for my own satisfaction too (which I feel every time I finish writing something), and I planned to post it on this weekend, but I don’t want to do that.

PS. Please be aware that I posted the same long review to the stories which I found out had been spammed. If I missed someone, then I apologize for my inaccuracy in tracking down those people who were offended. I’m also going to post that in my profile.

I wish you best of luck on the coming week. Please take care of yourself in RL.
Anonymous closed chapter 1 . 6/27
Dear gentle writer,

You are on this website and we want you... gone from this website. You pretend you are a great and reward-winning novelist, but you are not and you write trashy stories of economy class. You should never post on here stories again. You must spend time listening to lessons about writing and and improve your style and grammar.

Never come back and get out. We shall chase youaway until you are gone.

Amaranthe Athenais & ReganX
Amandla123 chapter 10 . 6/13
Interesting story. I can't wait for you to update.
Frog1 chapter 10 . 1/2
Actually, it would be FitzTudor to any illegitimate children of King Henry.
Jussie87 chapter 8 . 1/1
Great story!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 1/1
Twelve13 chapter 8 . 8/15/2014
This is really interesting! Please update!
aishiteru naru chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
I love you story
very intersting
Mallomars chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Interesting... I can't wait for the updates. Tudor fanfictions needed more stories. :)
autumnrose2010 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Seems to me Henry is being completely insensitive to Katherine's feelings. She already knows he has other women and children, he doesn't have to gloat about it to her...
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
I like this story please update this story. Plus let Wosley choose Anne and let her bring her children at court please. Plus let Anne be the next Queen and let her have another baby boy and girl and boy please.
Anarra chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
please update soon, i miss this story
xxSilverPatronusxx chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Good chapter. Please update soon. :)
Anarra chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
a few spelling errors, but other then that fairly good, update soon.