Reviews for Mistress of Hearts
Skittlez chapter 9 . 3/18
Thanks for chapter
hateme101 chapter 9 . 3/18
the part about Henry finding himself alone in bed for the first time in months is rather sad
hateme101 chapter 8 . 2/19
I'm really starting to like this story. Are you going to have Henry reject Mary and her child like he did in history?
SkittlezxBabex146 chapter 8 . 2/19
Thx for chapter hopefully Henry will recognize the child
hateme101 chapter 7 . 2/16
this is interesting. will you be continuing this story?
hanna277 chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
update please I love your story
biancaruth chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
Very short and a bit fillerish but well written.
LadyOpheliaTudor chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
Oh, you've got me on the edge of my seat! Please update more!
Evil Queen Effie chapter 3 . 11/13/2016
I love it and I love that Anne had a chance too have more children
Child of Dreams chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
Bulter?
Are you sure it's not Butler?
Keisha chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
Interseting take on what ifs...I like it keep it up
biancaruth chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
It's an interesting chapter but you need a beta reader. There are places where words are missing or the grammar is off.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Its sweet that Henry that is taking care of allowances, and over all care of his natural borne daughter, given her a christening, and allowing her cousins coming to stay, until you remember that Henry is doing all of this, to sweeten and soften Anne towards becoming his mistress when the time comes that he actually asks her.
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 9/17/2016
It was good of Henry to not only acknowledge little Catherine, but to pay her and her family a visit. I absolutely love the little scene of Brandon playing with Anne's children. It was really sweet.
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 9/17/2016
The Boleyns don't have any daughters at court to woo the King, what horrors. Now they shall have to deal with Jane Seymour. That makes things interesting as well, seeing as Jane and Anne were rivals, and now she's his mistress before Anne. Though Anne was never really willing to be mistress. I liked that Katherine allowed Anne time away from court to spend time with her children, especially with them being so young.

Oh Henry, you are in deep. While I like that he spent the night with Katherine, he is already trying to charm and woo Anne, by acknowledging his child with Mary.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »