Reviews for Moon May Cry
guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Really love this story, especially usagi's attitude hell yeah! Hope to see an update real soon!
EvanderAdvent chapter 5 . 3/21/2014
I'm really looking forward to the encounter between Rei the Miko and Usagi the Hanyou. I can already see the Sutra's flying.
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
PLEASE don't pair Usagi with Mamoru! I can't stand him.
Xireana Prime chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
awesome! this is so cool! i love this badass deivl may care sailormoon atitude! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
I'm glad to see this and Luna need to shut her mouth it was good chapter..
ironjaw chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
oh wow i actually love this crossover it's been years since I've seen sailor moon but it having plenty of devil may cry
elements in it makes it that much better.

the writing was well done and it's always amazing to see a character like Usagi acting like alot like Dante (cause everyone knows Dante is cool) and to find a fic like this that's actually updated is one in a million.

so please for everyone's sake keep updating and thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
so is usagi is a replacement for dante or something else and if she is replacing dante then will she encounter temen ni gru that giant tower thing and if so will it be with or without the senshi
Kmon13 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Wow interesting update and introduction of Sailor Mercury...

But I wonder what will happen when Luna finds out her princess of the Moon Kingdom is now the child of Sparda. Better yet what will happen when Rei Hino and her grandfather find out...

It's also good to see that Virgil is still watching her sister progress but I want to see him give Chiba the overprotective brother speech using Yamato as a teaching aid...

It also leave me wondering what goal he's trying to achieve or if Usagi will come across devil arms yet?

Until then i'll keep my eyes open for updates.
ultima-owner chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Guns and swords are cooler than a tiara
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Keep it coming!
Dis45 chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
So how long until Usagi finally goes ballistic on Luna and all of her 'goody-to-shoes' beliefs? It seems that she's always a few steps away from screaming and shooting the cat's head off.
deathgeonous chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Another fun fic. While it kinda started like the other one, it's slowly turning different, which is good. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
UPDATE!
Lightningblade49 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Those other sailor are going to llok pathetic compared to Usagi then again none of them a massive sword and Guns and dont have to transform.
Lightningblade49 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Now this is a crossover I haven't come across beofre and Im happy Usagi won just transform every single time.