Reviews for Broken Promises
cejsmom chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Hi! Just discovered your fic. Love it so far! Love that you have Bella standing up for herself etc. I do hope she rediscovers what it is like to be looked after - maybe Esme has to step in? And good for her for Alec!
Chilly Howdy chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
HI Honey!

How have you been? I hope better than last we heard from you :(

Just wondering if you are going to carry on with this story? I would love to read more on it.

Thanks

Chilly x
Lily Darling Filly chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Sorry to hear about your friend! Screw the people who are giving you grief they aren't worth the worry. Hope you do update but understand your reasons for not. it does get better believe me :)xx
Charlie0925 chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
I am so sorry to hear about your friend!
Jojo657 chapter 14 . 5/19/2013
Oh wow people sending nasty reviews are douche bags if you want to take your time girl take your time those people are just some people who ain't doing shit with their life but sitting on a computer judging people and I would be delighted to read another chapter whenever you feel like updating you have a really great story on your hands here
s.sharp63 chapter 14 . 5/16/2013
I just started reading the story, I am sorry to hear about your friend. Hope things get better. People are idiots and it's sad that they don't have enough compassion and understanding when it comes to life. I admire the fact you chose to be with your friend in their time of need. Hell I would be the same. Sending good thoughts and prayers to you and your friend. Will be watching for next chapter. S.S.
lisa chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
hope your okay, cant believe people have sent nasty comments, only write when your truly ready x
twificfan chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Take your time and do what you need to do to grieve and begin to heal. I love this story but it's just a story. Real life is your priority. Take care.
brandylucas chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.
rmcrms5 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
I'm sorry for your loss. Ignore the ignorant, selfish people out there and focus on what's right for you. Write what you can, when you can.

Take care,

Mic
Tennyson10 chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
So sorry to hear about your friend and even sadder that people are flaming you about writing. Thank you for the update-knowing you are going through a tough time makes me wish I could do more than just send you a message. Keep your chin-up and tell those flamers to feck off! This community is filled with wonderful people but also unfortunately entitled assholes- I'm just sorry you had to encounter them. Again, so sorry about your friend. It's never easy to lose the people we love.

Jen aka Tennyson10
Angelus Draco chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
I'm sorry for your loss.

Do it when you're ready, I don't mind.

:-)
Guest chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
Sorry about your friend...with regard. Hoa
OrdinaryEllie chapter 14 . 4/9/2013
I am so sorry to hear about your friend and the messages you are receiving. There is no excuse to be nasty to anyone for any reason. I hope that you do not stop writing because I love your writing.

You and your friend's family are in my thoughts.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Are you dumping us again for the second time? FFS! Either take this seriously or take it down.