Reviews for Fun with Idle Threats
arizonar chapter 15 . 2/10
I love this fanfic so much! I just love the way you write Daryl and Carol! I never liked Merle on the show, but I have to admit I kind of like him in your story! He's just really fun and tries to help Daryl and Carol to finally admit their feelings - how couldn't I like him then ;) Is there any chance that you're going to update this story? I would be more than happy!
helianthus0902 chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
I hope you're not abandoning this fic because I jist found it yesterday and it had me laughing like crazy. Your lines are hilarious and clever makes me forget that twd is actually horror.

Ohh how I love Merle even if he's the biggest douchebad on earth. He just makes things interesting and downright comedic (and annoying) when he starts opening his lewd, dirty mouth.

I hope you find your mise and continue with this because I really really want to find pit how Daryl will realize his feelings for Carol. Plus 'Lefty and Korean' can gove 21 jumpstreet a run for their money. You have no idea how many laughs I had. I was like a lunatic.
aislingeach chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
Hope you continue this, it's a great fic.
Althea M chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
This story has been so fun, I hope you start working on it again. You turned Axel from a harmless con, into his ‘pharmaceuticals’ to a creepy stalker. You turned Glenn’s defensive effort to dissuade him from Carol into a real problem for Carol and Daryl. Then, you threw Merle into the mix. Then you made Glenn and Merle buddies…sort of. Ninja chair attack. Loved it.

Looking forward to more of this.

AM
RandomMoonshadow chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
more often then not the evil little voice in the back of my head sounds like merle, so i know of what you speak.
RandomMoonshadow chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
thanks to you i may never get the image of daryl, axle and the benny hill music out of my head.
Althea M chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
This should be interesting; curbing Axel. It started rather grimly for me, Glenn, battered and bruised and upset with Maggie, but I'm sure I'll get past that if you're going to give me some Axel/Carol/Daryl humor.

Continuing to read.

AM
LilithL2 chapter 15 . 11/6/2015
more more more! this is amazing!
congratulations!

as soon as you can, please, keep updating! ;) we are ansious!
LilithL2 chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
WOW amazing chapter ending!
paying for child support! GO GLEEN!
really funny! ;)
LilithL2 chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
a f*king chair!
LOL!
jajajaja!
I'm laughing so hard right now...
GO GLEEN!
LilithL2 chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
this is the most funny chapter I ever read! ;)
congratulations!
you made me laugh and smile like a lunatic! ;)
amazing!
BhindGreenEyes chapter 15 . 10/8/2015
Ahhhh I've done nothing the last day and a half but read this from start to finish...well chapter 15 at least...I've completely invested myself and my emotions in this and it's not a finished story and the worse part is I just noticed the last update in this was over a year ago. Oh I do hope you add more chapter soon, you're such a great writer!
fangirl8494 chapter 15 . 8/23/2015
I just reread this for probably the eighth time and while I hate to be one of those very needy readers, I just had to ask. Is there any chance that you'd consider continuing on with this one? I can't tell you how much I appreciate the characterizations, dialogue and humor. Glenn's realization that Daryl has the potential to be very jealous has always stuck with me and I love how you've played with that in this story. It really is such an excellent read and I'm dying to know what Axel's plotting, what Merle and Glenn are plotting and whether Daryl will actually knock Ty out. But even if you don't have time to finish, I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy this. Thanks for taking the time to write :-)
Guest34 chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
Great story. I can't stop laughing.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2015