Reviews for XCOM: Second Contact
*The elevator closed and Shepard felt the slight vertigo of sudden downward motion. A brief moment later, the doors opened to the middle deck.*

Clearly, elevator conveyance is the most valuable and impressive piece of technological improvement in the X-COM 'verse when compared to canon Mass Effect.
But XCom enemies HAD shields! Hell, I'm 99% certain humanity from ME canon had shields! Who build a ship for space combat and doesn't imagine energy shields, especially a millitaristic society? This is so disappointing.

I'm glad this fic chose to use the idiot ball early. Now I know to quit before I get in too deep. Everything else was pretty good, but I can't abide blatant stupidity, given the in-universe history.
hitler chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Apedreitor chapter 26 . 12/29/2017
daaaaamn this fic is amazing, a shame that it haven't been updated in so long
WRENPL chapter 26 . 12/18/2017

Guest chapter 26 . 12/6/2017
That was a pretty darn good read :)
PLZ.DELETE.ME.13414153 chapter 6 . 11/14/2017
"Metric tonne angry krogan"

Captain Wallace chapter 26 . 11/5/2017
Extremely entertaining and a great interpretation of how such a crossover would go. A shame there's no ending but I won't complain. It was a great read to get this far.
The-White-Spiral chapter 26 . 10/21/2017
This was amazing. The Noveria base scenes, especially, really good, had me twitching!

I hope you continue this one day.
MrSliperyPuppyIsMyUserName chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
I think because element eezo is highly unstable and they don't have the mean to obtaining it and they r experiment with it but in secret
cyboot chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
so in 140 years since they found the prothean outpost they never bothered to find out more about eezo than "it reduces mass" and didn't use it at all? why? why use the tech from one group of aliens but not the other?

if you wanted the earth humans not to know about mass effect tech you should have just removed the mars outpost and the relay
TheBronzeLine chapter 5 . 8/20/2017
Farcry 3 reference
Guest chapter 26 . 8/17/2017
updated: 2013
This is the literary equivalent of blue balling me.
Regardless (if you're still alive to read this), very very very good job. I appreciate the thought and effort put into characters emotions, goals and ambitions. The banter, the combat, the setting and universe that you created are all top notch. The thought put into tech and strategy all add to this amazing story you've grown, and I occasionally find myself wishing this was in some way canon.
Kinda wish you were around to finish it.
Anon chapter 5 . 7/19/2017
I expect someone to define the definition of insanity very soon
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
People in comments not understanding plasma is a state of matter. Heat also needs a medium to travel through.

Everyone always seems to make the infantry mass effect weapons completely useless, like pinging off the humans armour at point blank range. Just hurts a good conflict between the ground forces when things like that are done.
1,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »