Reviews for XCOM: Second Contact
jmsdragn chapter 26 . 8/2
Was a joy to read to bad it hasn't been updated in an age, I do look forward to an update of your alive and still writing.
Officer Hotpants chapter 26 . 7/23
Damnit! Why here!? Of all places, why cut it off here? This was the besr ME fic I've read in over a year!
Officer Hotpants chapter 5 . 7/21
Oh god. Vaas in space. It's like a sequel to Springtimefor Hitler.
MasterfulEnglish chapter 3 . 7/18
It's mierda, not mierde, you silly gringo.
Irrational Pi chapter 11 . 7/16
Tonn Chellick? *groan* Very well played.
SeverlyLate chapter 4 . 7/8
Well it does down fast. The xcom team behave like day care kids " we are so happy, we trust you, ye we kicked some other alians and have their tech."
Gah!
Bail
SeverlyLate chapter 3 . 7/8
Well, nowadays such description of a contact is superlame.
jpmonn chapter 26 . 7/2
I've marathoned through these 26 chapters, only to slam into a cliffhanger. Cruel, but I'm anticipating the next chapter greatly.
The Dead Romantic chapter 26 . 7/1
awesome story, makes a narrative of the xcom/ME universe without any real cut and paste of the ME storyline. characters and interactions are believable and amusing. Wish that you can finish this project in the future, (it only needed 1-2 chapters and it would be completed!1). Many Thanks DR
IansInsane chapter 6 . 6/22
...Vengence...
IansInsane chapter 5 . 6/22
FUCK YOU BATARIANS FUCKS!
HUMANITY IS GONNA RIP YOU A NEW ONE!
IansInsane chapter 4 . 6/22
Of course Turians are being assholes as per the laws of the universe.
The Asari are know it alls.
And the Salarians want it study us.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 7 . 6/18
Given the nature of this X-COM, I'm surprised they took the risk of a public trial.

If they'd used a secret military court (perhaps claiming that he was a risk for spilling top secret information), then TIM's charisma and unrepentant "And you will remember my words this day" speech could have earned him a supplementary penalty. Something like inserting forged records and quietly wiping away real ones where feasible so that reporters could dig up evidence that he was some kind of Batarian sympathizer and biblical literalist who believed in the right to hold slaves.

Given what they knew of him prior to holding the trial, they should have at least suspected he might be a fanatic... and fanatics generally care more about their legacy than their life.
Nightgazer333 chapter 26 . 6/15
Hope to see an update on this soon, it's a really good fic written here.:)
Flameraven chapter 26 . 5/13
Huh, thought this was dead, nice to see I was wrong.

I hope X:COM gets its ass to the Citadel and quick, as that is the ONLY backup they can hope for right now with the relays on lockdown.

Jacob is in a tight spot, and already down a man, we will see how long he can hold but I'm not holding my breath for anyone on his team right now.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »