Reviews for XCOM: Second Contact
Lunatic Pandora1 chapter 26 . 4/13
Now is the time for Humanity to strike!

Also, if they figured out how to shape Vahlenite into armor, why couldn't they make sniper rifles and such with Vahlenite bullets?
Bloodslayer9 chapter 26 . 4/12
Type your review for this chapter here...
Rudy Pena chapter 26 . 4/6
Very great story. I truly hope you update the story as Im very much looking forward to what happens next.
KingLoitl chapter 26 . 3/24
UPPPDDAATEEEEE BEFORE I CRY! :( i need to see what happens next
10000 Fists chapter 15 . 3/15
The only thing keeping me from going on to the next chapter right now is that I have been reading for the past several hours, it is 2:30, and I need to get up at 6.
So bravo, and goddamnit for taking up way more of my time then planned.
lols
10k
10000 Fists chapter 4 . 3/14
You know, I keep reading this thinking, 'How is he going to do the meld? Is it just going to be injected into people via the reapers or some such, or ignored altogether?'. Also, 'Are the Chryssalids going to be some perverted remnant of the Rachni? They certainly look a bit similar...'
Anyway, great story, gonna keep reading.
10k
sandcrawlr chapter 26 . 2/27
Love the story, and hope you finish it. Keep up the writing!
566bravo chapter 26 . 2/22
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the release of the expansion pack XCOM - Enemy Within threw you out of loop. Regardless please finish this story. As an American veteran I'm not amused with Palladius' fanfic Enemy Returned giving the US the finger.
ShatteredMirage chapter 3 . 2/20
...

Typical... tch. Still waiting for a fic where this actually sparks off a war due to the misunderstanding; disappointing how this always leads to peace.
Chris ShadowMoon chapter 21 . 2/18
Code Black situation indeed. Clever.
blaiseingfire chapter 20 . 2/9
This chapter is one of the bests reads i have had.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 3 . 2/8
It always has kind of bugged me that the Turians initiated first contact by shooting at the brand new sentients on the block. I'm always glad to see someone call them on it.
blaiseingfire chapter 6 . 2/5
RELEASE THE HORDE!
When the chryssalids are unleashed, you're fucked.
blaiseingfire chapter 2 . 2/5
You certainly mad Humans seem scary from the Turian's point of view. Maybe were're the real monsters! lol jk, they had it coming
Kerashana chapter 26 . 2/4