Reviews for From the Love to the Lightning
6jchs chapter 7 . 4/21/2015
Darn good story! Really enjoyed it :)
MollyKat386 chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Wow, I love this story. You wrote it so well.
It's touching and just... great!
whenwefinallykissgoodnight chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
Aaaaah I've finished this now and god I LOVED IT! Such a good fic. Really beautiful. Well written and your storytelling is just brilliant! Thank you for this wonderful piece.
Kurt and Blaine in this story... Especially Blaine, just wonderful!
Now I'm gonna go tell all my friends about it. :)
haughbe7 chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
This story was exceptionally well written. I adore AU pieces. I think the story you've created about Blaine and Kurt is wonderfully done. I would love to see a one-shot visiting them sometime after winning the election or after the presidency. Great job and I can't wait to read other works by you.
dream4glee chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
i want you to know that this is by far one of my favorite stories thank you for writing it, for making me think, and for believing in LGBT rights because we always need people like you. *cue applause*
BeleivingInMagic7 chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Wow, this was really good. Blaine and Kurt's relationship was really sweet and not too fast paced. Even the politics of it all kind of makes you think and it was really good. I have to admit I really want more!
1gleefan chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
This is nothimg short of amazing; one of the most wellwritten pieces Ive read in a long time. Beutiful work. Il take great pleasure in following you in antcipation of future Klaine fics.
me chapter 7 . 4/12/2013
Awesome story! Thanks for sharing!
Parisfalls22 chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Wow, amazing. xx
Copper Oxide chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
You know those moments you get from reading really satisfying fics where you reach the end of the story and just sigh and hold your reading platform to your chest and just, well, swoon?
Yah, that happened.
This story was lovely, i particularly commend you for the amazing characterisation of kurt and blaine. So often their personalities get cornered into these oversimplified packages in fic but you've really gone above and beyond, finding the nuances in them that make them so believable and all the easier to empathize with.
Becca chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
Wow. I just read this entire fic and it's wonderful and beautiful and the way you worked real people into it was amazing and just...

WOW.

Amazing job. I recommended this to a friend before I was even finished, and I really hope she reads it. Especially now.
ffacowgirl89 chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Wonderful story absolutely wonderful writing! I could not stop reading it and it's now 2:50am and I need to be up early but I am not complaining. Mad props and kudos to you!
AlaskanSnowAngel chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
This last chapter had me in tears multiple times, it was so beautiful and perfect and just...ugh. I loved the whole story. Hopefully you write more in this verse, because it's incredible!
pinkvegpixie chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
This was awesome, I love it
paddyofurniture chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
This story was amazing. I couldn't put it down. It was honest and well written and the character development was great. Good job.