Reviews for The Worlds You Never See
BellatrixLestrangey chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
I read this chapter a while back but decided to read it again because I couldn't remember much of it. Glad I did because I loved every last word of this fic. I loved how you wrote both Regina and Emma, they were so in character. I also really adored the epilogue.
lucyred62md1 chapter 14 . 5/16/2018
Just came across this. Don't know how I had never read this before. I truly enjoyed it. Loved how you showed a life for Regina that was so loving and happy with Emma and her kids. Loved how you ended it with Regina going back, and correcting her life so that she could truly have that happy ending. So many feels, and so perfect for the specialness of SQ, that they were destined to have their "Happily Ever After" in all realms and timelines. Wonderful. Thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/10/2018
This was cute, but I wanted to know how unhappy-world Regina was going to get her first kiss with unhappy Emma. And I was also hoping for magical conception for them.
Godforbiditworks chapter 10 . 5/10/2018
That song that Emma sings sounds a bit too cocky on the verse "I have the only key to your heart" (yeah, sure) "only one thing is going to set you free, that's my love" (a bottle of vodka can do the same, and it's cheaper in the long run) "You're so lucky that I'm around" (...I once had a life, dreams, and aspirations now I have to settle for this...egomaniac...someone put me down).
SQMurphy3 chapter 14 . 5/8/2018
Bravo, well done. Thank you
Guest chapter 14 . 4/18/2018
loved it. so cute.
RougeSeductress chapter 1 . 2/10/2018
i really want to see if she got her happy ending! does eva still exist? does the curse ever break?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/9/2018
I have been completely engulfed in the story for the past 3 hours. My heart broke ... I cried so much. Beautiful story...thank you.
bstix chapter 14 . 1/11/2018
I loved this. Thank you. :)
rondaday1 chapter 14 . 1/4/2018
Aww beautiful story
Regal Idiot chapter 14 . 9/22/2017
I don't know how I missed this story when you shared it, but I'm so glad I read it today. It's beautiful, real and well written. I cried throughout most of it - it actually gave me a lot of hope for my own life. Thank you for writing this.
retrinazambrano chapter 14 . 7/19/2017
This is one of the best SQ fics I've ever read. My heart was clenching for the entire thing, especially with little Eva and Regina... that got me. Happy endings come in so many forms... as I'm glad Regina started to accept Emma as part of her life too. I just loved it so much!
wig257 chapter 14 . 1/22/2017
What a beautiful story. I laughed, I cried, I fell in love with their family, thank you so much for this amazing piece of work.
Ms. Rugby chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
A pleasant story. I found it touching and wish it lasted longer
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2016