Reviews for Moments That Define Us
bonesFANatic chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
OMG! I about died when I saw your AN, I'm so happy! I stopped reading these because I read like 20 chapters the FIRST day, and I wanted this pure awesomeness to last. Needless to say, I was addicted (maybe I still am...shhh). Thank goodness there are now 100 chapters up, and I can read on without worry of running out soon. Thank you for making my day and continuing these amazing little moments!

P.S: Are you dying like I am that we have to wait for the new season after the bomb of a finale that was season 8?
UticaSue chapter 100 . 4/18/2013
I enjoyed this collection of drabbles much to my surprise. I waited to start reading until you had completed season 1, because I like your writing, and I knew I wouldn't be satisfied with little bites when I wanted a whole meal. Also I am a lurker at heart, skittering around, reading and leaving without a comment, because I don't feel comfortable reviewing. I feel bad about that now-I've been lurking for years-because you are sharing your talent with us and your reward is a You for all of the backstory you created to flesh out the relationships developing in season 1, more times than I can count you left me stunned or tearyeyed. Great writing!
MysticSong1978 chapter 100 . 4/16/2013
I really liked this a lot. Looking forward to what you may do with the other seasons. I'd watched seasons 1-6 within a few months of each other, but still, I first saw season 1 last year (was so glad to find it on Netflix, never had TV to watch it as it aired!). Your drabbles really brought back the episodes in clear detail . . . and now I think I'll have to rewatch all of season 1 again when I have time, and then probably read this all over again. You've tied everything together so nicely. Love it!
Jenny1701 chapter 100 . 4/14/2013
I have loved these glimpses into the episodes of season one from start to finish and am delighted to see you have begun on season 2. A truly inspired idea and exceedingly well written - a pleasure to read - thank you.
Jenny1701 chapter 95 . 4/14/2013
Thank you so much for taking my suggestion - brilliant.
Jenny1701 chapter 94 . 4/14/2013
I fully agree with your last comment - he is an exceptional actor - actually they are both consumate
actors, able to act for TV by not overacting - being to large for the TV and being able to convey such emotion. As I've said before - I'm loving these glimpses from their and others perspectives.
whatever55 chapter 100 . 4/11/2013
wow... i cant believe I read all of these in one day... great job loved them!
Kyepie05 chapter 100 . 4/10/2013
This was a great one! I really like that you wrote it on Max's point of view! And you are so welcome! I loved reading these! I can't wait to do season 2 with you!
FaithinBones chapter 100 . 4/10/2013
When Max called it was pretty stunning and totally unexpected.
chosenname chapter 100 . 4/10/2013
I was glad to see your bottom authors note. I got a little worried when I noticed that this series was marked complete.

From start to finish I liked your thoughts on season one. I am looking forward to season two!
Kyepie05 chapter 99 . 4/9/2013
I love this. I love that she truly realizes that she is not alone.
FaithinBones chapter 99 . 4/9/2013
Aw she was starting to see that she wasn't alone any more.
storynerd89 chapter 98 . 4/8/2013
I always loved that specific scene, it was too perfect.
Kyepie05 chapter 98 . 4/8/2013
I love this. Angela's great! 3
FaithinBones chapter 98 . 4/8/2013
That is one of my favorite scenes ever,. In the top five for sure.