Reviews for The Leader or The Criminal?
LauraDragon chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
more over the weekend or i will spam the other chapters SOOO BAAAAD!
lymaria chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
I remember reading this awhile back and I recently found it again and... Wow! Now I know why I loved it so much. It's sad to see you haven't updated it in awhile, but still, it's a great story.
1anime-freak chapter 14 . 8/29/2014
I really hope that you don't give up on this series. it's really interesting and awesome. please keep this going!
FemaleSherlock chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
beastboys little outing into the outdoors reminded me on rapunzel's from tangles "Oh it's great." "I'm a horrible person." "So much fun!" "I'm a horrible person."
kiss the star chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Next chapter!
yoshimoriXsenXgen chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
I choose red x just cause he is jason todd and I fucking LOVE that guy upload soon please
patex14 chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Agafa Shelly chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
love both pairings,but red x.. XDD
Kyd Raven chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
Wait... Kyd Wykkyd and kid flash r... Together? Or r they just friends?
HMP chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Hold the phone! You forgot threesome! O\\\w\\\o
HMP chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Ok the first thing I did when I read this chapter was rotflmao! That was an incrediblely cute and original idea to use Larry as a show host for a poll!

As for the poll...
Maybe if Red X wasn't such a jerk and actually let BB decide who he wanted I would say Red X. However, I can kinda understand the idea of kidnappin him... You know what - screw it!

GOOOOO RED X! 8-D

I have such a soft spot for mysterious bad boys XD
Mizuki 8D chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Please continue , i Really wanted o know what happens with red X.
Shocking Beatrice chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
this is ... AWESOME
Mizuki 8D chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
awwww, cute! Really good plot.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Im so sorry, but i hate the idea of red X getting garfield. It kills me to think that after kidnapping him, changing his memories, making him human and shooting kid flash, that he STILL gets BB. Robin was a jerk at the beginning, but he loves BB for himself, and doesnt try to change him. Red X tried to kill all his friends, twice, so he would be the only person BB had. So i think robin deserves him more. Great story btw, i love it! Please update!