Reviews for Youth Reclaimed
Animegirl426 chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
aww,shinobu's cute when he's being a uke!
lv90047 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Again...loving it! This chapter was sexy! You really know how to create an explicit scene, don't you? ;)
I do hope you update soon! I want more!
lv90047 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Once again, another cute chapter. I like the atmosphere you create between them! It literally feels like I'm watching the anime again. Anway, I hope you update soon!
lv90047 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Lol. I loved the last part. I know this is extremely mean of me to think this but that's what that woman deserves! How dare she'd try and steal away our Miyagi! *pouts*
Anyway. Loved this chapter! It was postively flushed with cuteness! Can't wait to read more!
puppyfacetwo chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Golly, what a great moment between these two. I love seeing them like this, cuz it makes my day just that much better. :)
Revya Median chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
MORE :D
Carol D chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Aww, so cute! I'm a Miyagi X Shinobu fan. :) Heh, wonder how Shinobu will react to a younger Miyagi? ;)
puppyfacetwo chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I love seeing these two interact, it's a lot of fun. :)
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
What a happy guy Miyagi is. I'm happy to see Miyagi's so dedicated to Shinobu, going so far as to pick up a few things to what seems to be a lovely night. I'm excited to see where this goes. :)
lionfish13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Great but short! V much looking forward to more :) Well written and sounds v interesting, a promising start. Loved the ending ;D
San Juanita Hernandez chapter 1 . 1/1/2013