Reviews for Our Little Fabian
skye-speedy chapter 6 . 12/1/2019
I think it would be interesting to see Fabian/Harry pair with Luna or Susan Bones.
Enishi-Haru chapter 13 . 12/1/2019
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Vampireking40 chapter 6 . 10/16/2019
He should be with Daphne Greengrass. For sure not a Weasley.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 2 . 10/9/2019
I hope the DMLE works with Scotland Yard To send all of the Dursleys to prison and I mean all of them. Petunia Dursley nee Evens. And Dudley, Marge and Vernon Dursley. And that Drastic Reforms are made when it comes to Child Protective Services and that Dumbledore too is also sent to prison along with losing all of his Positions For placing Harry in an abusive home. And not listening When Minerva Warned him about the Dursleys from her observation of them and maybe taking into account what James and Lily may have told her about the Dursleys.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/4/2019
No sex
Grimnarin chapter 13 . 7/30/2019
Your chapters aren't too short or lame. Your writing is perfectly fine and I have had a blast reading it. If you add more I will be more than happy to continue reading.
Many fortunes,
-Grimnarin
lilly-flower15 chapter 13 . 7/6/2019
great chapter update soon
time-twilight chapter 13 . 6/23/2019
I can't wait to see what everyone will be like when they find out Harry is a Malfoy.
time-twilight chapter 6 . 6/23/2019
What about pairing Fabian with Luna.
Boo101lol chapter 13 . 5/30/2019
I wish there was more this is really good
FlowerChild23 chapter 13 . 4/8/2019
Please Please update. This is really really good. Last update was 2013. I have a bet Dumbledore & Molly Weasley was involved. I so want harry to grow and be accepted by his family.
sexy Seren chapter 7 . 4/4/2019