Reviews for All Roads Lead to Sunnydale
spk chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
Okay...normally I don't comment on a single chapter when I'm reading a whole story, but...OMG! That was definitely a twist with Tara at the end. :)
RaNdi2 chapter 8 . 8/2/2002
I read your story on another web site and I just wanna say, great story!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2002
What a great story! There was plenty of details, as well as twists and turns to throw the reader off. Great job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
This is so incredible! Your writing is smooth and eloquent, everything makes sense and your talent for bringing the story together is flawless. I love you interpretation of the characters - you have their personalities down to the most exact detail and the lingo is absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see where this is going (your cliffhangers are VERY effective) and I'll threaten you with attack goats if I don't see more! Seriously though, a totally and thoroughly awesome job so far.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2002
Uhhhh, oh, my gosh! This is awesome. Really, Riley is so not my favorite character, but I enjoy the stories that don't bash him, just take him out of the picture. Very well done. I'd like some more, please.
Andrea chapter 4 . 8/1/2002
This is so good! I can't wait for you to continue.
btvsbaby75 chapter 4 . 8/1/2002
Don't tell me you turned Tara! I don't care what you do with Riley, god he'd prolly make a better vamp than human, but keep Tara human. She's so sweet and all.