Reviews for Black and True Blue
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Would she feel better about it if she knew it was Fusco they were trying to save?
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Wow this was really good - again! It makes sense that Reese needed a break - being beaten up, shot and set on fire does tend to wear one out.
Arches67 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Really loved this one.
Keep on writing episode tags or missing scene, you are great at it!
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I can't believe I didn't see this earlier! And what a treat! A fantastic read, as usual - your portrayal of the characters is not only accurate and engaging, but also damn fun to read. Thanks so much for sharing!
DefyTheUnknown chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This fic is positively awesome! Just had to let you know
ImaginaryNumber chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
A true missing scene. So true to the characters, and acute observations about their relationships. Well-written too.
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Very nice. I really enjoyed this story. As much as I understand that we can't necessarily see "patching up John" scenes in every episode, I do miss said scenes all the same. lol

Finch's concern for Reese, Reese's concern for Finch and Fusco, Carter's concern for Reese and her realization about Finch and Reese's relationship-all very well written.

Thanks so much for this!
CD57 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
loved this!
Neshomeleh chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I liked it, thank you
AZGirl chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this missing scene! Thought you did a great job with it and the characterizations.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
You did a wonderful job filling the gap here! You kept them in character and I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Especially Carter summing up the Reese/Finch relationship and how it made each of them better. You really did Carter's voice exceptionally well. Hope to see stories by you. Thanks for sharing.
spyslikeus chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was superb! I am of course an avid lover of the "hurt yet determined" Reese. You're writing style is very good and I love how well the characters stay "in character." :-) Thanks.
rose griffes chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Thanks again!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I enjoyed that. Very good writing. Thank you. I hope you write more.
blacktop chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I really like this detailed study of the three-way friendship here. This feels plausible, as they cautiously feel their way forward in an evolving situation. Thank you for sharing this strong story.