Reviews for The Price of Valor
Cascara chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Brilliant!
However I would like more of Ny
no one Carlson chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Another great story. Thanks.
Loves Jack chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Again, wonderful story of one of my favorite pairs! Thanks for the story!
trekkfan chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Thank you for a great New Year's gift. Your stories seem to flow effortlessly and you know these characters and their motivations so intimately it is just amazing. I love the way that you captured Spock here - frown, pang of regret, etc. - awash with emotion because of his involvement with the suffering of chapel. And although I cannot see Kirk allowing one of his crew to stay unless he was literally beamed off that planet unwillingly, the rest of his reactions run true to form for me. I wonder what Mr. Scott and McCoy was doing during this episode too. There is just so many ways this story could be twisted because it has such a wonderful and novel plot!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
WOW what a great ride. Thoroughly enjoyed it!
Satin Ragdoll chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Poor Chris. I'm glad she's back, no matter how much it hurt.
Saavikam69 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Greatly enjoyed it. I feel her pain.
louiseb chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
What a lovely start to 2013 - a new Kirk-Chapel from Djinn! I love the way you lull us into a one way of thinking - Chapel is insane (beautifully described) - then turn our expectations on their head. Chris is the strong one, Kirk and Spock are weak. And I love the way you hit us with Kirk's loneliness and sense that this is a fully fledged caring relationship, not just a romance. Great writing craftsmanship as always.